Anyone have a feeling that Titanfall will be as big as Gears of War?

#11motoraptorPosted 2/1/2014 8:38:50 AM
benjimain posted...
Lol "everyone" talking about it is a bunch of high school kids who are of little importance.

Literally doesn't understand business 101
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#12benjimainPosted 2/1/2014 8:50:50 AM
And I'm sure that's all you clowns care about. I'll take a game made for adults, and not just to scoop up some fratbrodude idiot demographic.
#13stawg007Posted 2/1/2014 10:09:37 AM
benjimain posted...
And I'm sure that's all you clowns care about. I'll take a game made for adults, and not just to scoop up some fratbrodude idiot demographic.

Don't be jelly Benji
---
lPayneToTheMaxl
#14Foxx3kPosted 2/1/2014 10:10:41 AM
I would expect slightly below Gears sales to be Titanfall's bar for success.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#15Ironman06Posted 2/1/2014 10:19:00 AM
stawg007 posted...
benjimain posted...
Lol "everyone" talking about it is a bunch of high school kids who are of little importance.

Don't be jelly Benji

Benji is so jelly
#16Reflex-ArcPosted 2/1/2014 10:23:58 AM(edited)
After watching some videos of the alpha gameplay, I have a hard time believing this game won't be a big hit. It looks like a blast.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#17Foxx3kPosted 2/1/2014 10:26:21 AM
Reflex-Arc posted...
After watching some videos of the alpha gameplay, I have a hard time believing this game won't be a big hit. It looks like a blast.

The knee-jerk reaction of people playing an exclusive beta for an hour will be different than the reaction of people playing it longer and deconstructing it.

Remember that when people only played one round of Battlefield 4 at expos they thought its mechanics were ultra sharp and so much improved.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#18psprulz2007Posted 2/1/2014 10:30:13 AM
This might sound strange. But in a couple weeks Ill be buying a Xbox One and the game that has my interest the most, is TitanFall. But I seriously honestly feel like the game is not going to be this "big" thing. I think the hype is hitting such high levels that even if the game is fantastic, its going to fail. I don't mean fail as in flop. But fail to hit the expectations and fail to be that "big" game so many of you are expecting.
---
GT/PSN- Feelinkorny
Help save a life www.twitch.tv/feelinkorny
#19Reflex-ArcPosted 2/1/2014 10:47:44 AM
Foxx3k posted...
Reflex-Arc posted...

The knee-jerk reaction of people playing an exclusive beta for an hour will be different than the reaction of people playing it longer and deconstructing it.

Remember that when people only played one round of Battlefield 4 at expos they thought its mechanics were ultra sharp and so much improved.

Call it what you want, but I'm not talking about the reaction of the players. I'm talking about my reaction to video the game being played. It just looks fun. Maybe I'm just a glass half full gamer in a glass half empty customer base, but my gut says "hit" rather than "miss".
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#20PorungaPosted 2/1/2014 10:53:21 AM
Between trolls, fans disappointed by unmet hype, and people that are just sick of CoD and other FPS shooter games, I have a feeling this game will be met with more hate than DmC: Devil may Cry. Regardless on how good the game itself is. The game is so insanely over hyped that it is inevitable that things are going to explode when the game cannot possibly live up to the expectations people have made up in their head.