Anyway to upgrade free Killer Instinct?

#11656stooge(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2014 12:49:38 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Marqmax posted...
lunaticcore posted...
They probably don't see it as an issue at all. They gave them away for free, if you want the Ultimate Edition you pay the full cost for it. There isn't any reasonable assumption that people should get a discount on the Ultimate edition because they were given a hookup.

Oh fine. But consider this, people that bought the combo breaker pack for 20 bucks USD are in the same situation. Either we wait or pay 40 bucks to get KI classic and the classic costumes.

Why didn't you just buy the 40 dollar one in the first place?

Because he didn't. What business is it of yours?

You really need a reality check. Not sure if this is the younger generation that's acting this way or what, buts it's scary that people are this clueless.

This has nothing to do with "whinging, entitlement, what we think we deserve" or whatever ever buzzword you and your like minded friends have learned this week. This is a matter of what myself and others a willing to pay, and it's up to MS and Double Helix to decide if they want to offer us the option.

And judging from the responses saying they're working on the issue it seems like they do think it would be a good idea to allow us to purchase the extra content.

Anyway, I have the answer I wanted. Sick of simple questions turning into two page topics because some people think we want to know what they believe everyone is entitled to.

We don't.
---
Typing on a phone, so ignore all spelling mistakes. Damn autocorrect.
#12CaIiber345Posted 2/1/2014 12:50:53 AM
Did they end up offering a retail disc version? I'm curious because if I get a One I might want to pick up KI, but on a disc with everything that's available included from the start.
---
I'd like to play DayZ on consoles.
People who agree: 9
#13656stooge(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2014 12:52:49 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
Did they end up offering a retail disc version? I'm curious because if I get a One I might want to pick up KI, but on a disc with everything that's available included from the start.

Not yet, but I'm expecting one when all the content is released. Not much point in releasing a disc version if half the content has to downloadable (please don't think that was a snide remark. I know I went off at the other guy, but I'm not attacking you).
---
#14RyuuHou25Posted 2/1/2014 12:55:01 AM
656stooge posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Marqmax posted...
lunaticcore posted...
They probably don't see it as an issue at all. They gave them away for free, if you want the Ultimate Edition you pay the full cost for it. There isn't any reasonable assumption that people should get a discount on the Ultimate edition because they were given a hookup.

Oh fine. But consider this, people that bought the combo breaker pack for 20 bucks USD are in the same situation. Either we wait or pay 40 bucks to get KI classic and the classic costumes.

Because he didn't. What business is it of yours?

You really need a reality check. Not sure if this is the younger generation that's acting this way or what, buts it's scary that people are this clueless.

This has nothing to do with "whinging, entitlement, what we think we deserve" or whatever ever buzzword you and your like minded friends have learned this week. This is a matter of what myself and others a willing to pay, and it's up to MS and Double Helix to decide if they want to offer us the option.

And judging from the responses saying they're working on the issue it seems like they do think it would be a good idea to allow us to purchase the extra content.

Anyway, I have the answer I wanted. Sick of simple questions turning into two page topics because some people think we want to know what they believe everyone is entitled to.

We don't.

Because depending on the logic of why he didn't, he could be genuinely having a concern or whining like you are.

I think you're the one that needs a reality check, and your entitlement is far more a problem with the younger generation. You're likely barely in your 20s.

If they wanted to offer you the option, that's up to them. Clearly, they do not. But since it inconveniences you and would force you to pay for a game you already got for free, you have deemed this an issue all on your own and proceeded to whine about it.

Funny you say that, since you're telling everyone what you think you believe you're entitled to, yet you're complaining about people telling you the same thing. Pot calling kettle black much?
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#15CaIiber345Posted 2/1/2014 12:56:10 AM
656stooge posted...
CaIiber345 posted...

Not yet, but I'm expecting one when all the content is released. Not much point in releasing a disc version if half the content has to downloadable (please don't think that was a snide remark. I know I went off at the other guy, but I'm not attacking you).

Lol. No it's all good. I understand. I hoped my comment didn't seem sarcastic, lol. I finally played Xbox One briefly today and it happened to be KI. It was fun and I'd consider getting it if I get a One, but I'm all about the disc version whenever possible. I remember reading about the possibility of it awhile ago and then I stopped following the game.
---
I'd like to play DayZ on consoles.
People who agree: 9
#16656stooge(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2014 12:57:46 AM
The difference is I'm the TC. This is my topic and I never asked for yours or anyone else's opinion on what I'm entitled to.

Anyway, I'm trying to avoid this childish nonsense nowadays. So that's the end of it.
---
#17lunaticcorePosted 2/1/2014 12:59:15 AM
Does anybody actually have a citation for Rare working on or even acknowledging this as a problem?
I mean he keeps throwing that up as proof of problem because a couple people said they are working on it. Last I checked officially they had no plans to offer the classic KI games outside of the UE.
#18656stooge(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2014 1:00:22 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
656stooge posted...
CaIiber345 posted...

Lol. No it's all good. I understand. I hoped my comment didn't seem sarcastic, lol. I finally played Xbox One briefly today and it happened to be KI. It was fun and I'd consider getting it if I get a One, but I'm all about the disc version whenever possible. I remember reading about the possibility of it awhile ago and then I stopped following the game.

I know what you mean. I'll always prefer a disc.

I'm not a fan of all the controversies surrounding the X1 and MS at the moment, but that doesn't mean I can't love the games, and I love KI.

I'll wait a year or two to pick up the console, but it will be one if the first things I buy.
---
#19DojoMaxPosted 2/1/2014 1:00:38 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Marqmax posted...
lunaticcore posted...

That's irrelevant.
---
stop trollin
#20RyuuHou25Posted 2/1/2014 1:02:56 AM
656stooge posted...
The difference is I'm the TC. This is my topic and I never asked for yours or anyone else's opinion on what I'm entitled to.

Anyway, I'm trying to avoid this childish nonsense nowadays. So that's the end of it.

Mmmmmmm, well that's all well and good for you, this being your topic doesn't give you any kind of power though. You don't like my opinion, you're free to ignore it, just as I am yours if I so choose.

In the future though, if you don't want people giving you your opinion on things like this, maybe try not asking about them and just researching it yourself. Google does exist.

But at least you seem to be aware of your lesser personality traits.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A