MS will sell me Xbox One for $399 if I give them my PS3?

#1Mii_UPosted 2/1/2014 2:13:44 AM
I don't get it, Sony will sell me PS4 for $399 and I can keep my PS3...
---
drive German, wear Italy, drink Japanese, eat Japanese, watch Japanese, play Japanese, think Japanese, be Weeaboo, spit Korean, pee Chinese, poo Rus'
#2JiZamezPosted 2/1/2014 2:16:21 AM
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory
#3Lawboy2Posted 2/1/2014 2:20:22 AM
Gamestop will give u between $60-$80....but it must have a controller that is not worn down....traded my 360 they were going to give me $40 but my controller sticks were wore down so they only gave me $25
#4dolablaPosted 2/1/2014 2:21:52 AM
And desperate measures = bankruptcy for their console division

It's about to get real bad when the PS4 launches in Japan. Just the facts.
#5PominAusPosted 2/1/2014 2:46:03 AM
dolabla posted...

Can I borrow your time machine?
---
Xbox Live GT 360/X1: Jaydeekay86
#6kyle78Posted 2/1/2014 3:02:07 AM
dolabla posted...

Grow up homeboy.
---
X360-KyleHboc<>PSN-KyleHbocc<>STEAM-Kylehboc
You cant call yourself a gamer, if you're a fanboy....Known fact
#7DarkAdonis123Posted 2/1/2014 3:11:23 AM
dolabla posted...

Baseless statements pulled from your ass are not facts.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#8InjusticeRebornPosted 2/1/2014 3:24:20 AM
Lawboy2 posted...
Gamestop will give u between $60-$80....but it must have a controller that is not worn down....traded my 360 they were going to give me $40 but my controller sticks were wore down so they only gave me $25

This.

In the UK, our biggest high street game specific retailer would be GAME. Checking online, I would have got I think, 40 for my Xbox 360 Elite. But phoning them before heading in, I checked. They don't take any 360 models before the Slim version any more.

Next stop was CEX. I think they could beat GAME's offer by 16. But the AA battery pack for some reason didn't work (putting in the 360 recharge kit from my other controller worked), so I had to grit my teeth at the 22 knock off - their price for a second hand controller.

34 for a 120GB Xbox 360 Elite.

O_O
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
#9sonicteam2k1Posted 2/1/2014 3:33:55 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
dolabla posted...

I don't know why everyone is hating on this guy. As history serves, Playstation does extremely well in Japan because it's a Japanese console. And his case, he's like a meteorologist, and his prediction is based on past facts. Sony will more than likely do very well in Japan this time and it will probably get very ugly for Microsoft.
---
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games
#10CapwnDPosted 2/1/2014 3:41:23 AM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
dolabla posted...

I don't know why everyone is hating on this guy. As history serves, Playstation does extremely well in Japan because it's a Japanese console. And his case, he's like a meteorologist, and his prediction is based on past facts. Sony will more than likely do very well in Japan this time and it will probably get very ugly for Microsoft.

Is the PS4 releasing with games in Japan? Or is it like the rest of the world, where it's releasing with multiplats and Killzone? Does Japan like Killzone?
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh