Titanfall are you going to purchase it Digital? Or Disc?

#1tokenblackguy23Posted 2/1/2014 5:53:33 AM
So far I've gone all digital, I am also considering digital for Titanfall but wanted to see what some of you were going to purchase Titanfall?
---
Arsenal!!!!!
#2Jedi454Posted 2/1/2014 5:57:34 AM
Considering Microsoft list brand new games for $99.95 on their marketplace in Australia, I will be going for a retail copy. There is normally a sale on the day of it's release or week after it's release, so i'll try and get a copy for $79
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#3ill-thoughtsPosted 2/1/2014 6:01:59 AM
if it had an open world single player campaign, Definitely.....I don't see myself buying a multiplayer-only game for 65 bucks when theres already BF4.
#4PominAusPosted 2/1/2014 6:02:34 AM
I've got Dead Rising 3 (impulse buy) and free Killer instinct digital but Bf4 and Ryse physical at launch.

I'm still not certain whether to get Titanfall physical or digital, whilst I love being able to switch games on the fly, I enjoy having a physical collection and the occasional steelbook.
---
Xbox Live GT 360/X1: Jaydeekay86
#5tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2014 6:07:25 AM
The reason I love digital only is the same reason why I love my iPOD. I couldn't imagine having tons of cds in my car or in a back pack having to change each time i wanted to hear a different band.
---
Arsenal!!!!!
#6bob15xPosted 2/1/2014 6:51:01 AM
PominAus posted...
I've got Dead Rising 3 (impulse buy) and free Killer instinct digital but Bf4 and Ryse physical at launch.

I'm still not certain whether to get Titanfall physical or digital, whilst I love being able to switch games on the fly, I enjoy having a physical collection and the occasional steelbook.

I wish things stayed the way they were, that why you would have the physical disk to install your digital game and have all the benefits and not have to worry about downloading a massive file.

but if I buy digital I only have to buy one copy for me and my nephew, not two
#7SurfinClubStylePosted 2/1/2014 7:17:03 AM
Gettin the Collectors Edition so Physical

Cant get cool stuff for Digital like a Statue
---
1997 Toyota Supra 6-Speed Twin Turbo Targa Top - SOLD ($53,600)
2001 Toyota Celica 6-Speed GT-S - SOLD ($13,300)
#8PominAusPosted 2/1/2014 7:20:28 AM
SurfinClubStyle posted...
Gettin the Collectors Edition so Physical

Cant get cool stuff for Digital like a Statue

Whaaa? $300 or there abouts?
---
#9PominAusPosted 2/1/2014 7:25:16 AM
bob15x posted...
PominAus posted...

I wish things stayed the way they were, that why you would have the physical disk to install your digital game and have all the benefits and not have to worry about downloading a massive file.

I'm still not sure how I feel about their initial vision for Xbox One, going all digital I'd lament certain aspects of owning the physical media. But I would love to be able to buy a disk, install it and have it play from the HDD. Does that make me pro DRM?
---
#10bob15xPosted 2/1/2014 7:31:49 AM
PominAus posted...
bob15x posted...
PominAus posted...

I'm still not sure how I feel about their initial vision for Xbox One, going all digital I'd lament certain aspects of owning the physical media. But I would love to be able to buy a disk, install it and have it play from the HDD. Does that make me pro DRM?

every disk has drm on it. So everyone is technically pro drm