Anyone ever ask why Microsoft wants ps3s

#11VirobotPosted 2/1/2014 12:51:22 PM
Shaolin015 posted...
What are they doing with the ps3? Salvaging the bluray drives for their xboxes? What could it be?

They're likely putting them towards the total computing power of the Cloud.
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
"In a world without gold, we might've been heroes." -Blackbeard.
#12richboy900Posted 2/1/2014 1:05:53 PM
MastaMugen posted...
benjimain posted...
They wanna learn how to make a god-tier console like the PlayStation consoles.

By learning from a console that couldn't run skyrim right? You know a game xbox ran just fine. I know the ps3 is the more powerful system but with the above statement you can clearly see it was never "God-tier" way to be a obvious fanboy though

Lol owned.

But yeah the PS3s cell architecture was terribad making Microsoft enjoy superior multiplats for another generation.
#13-Oath-Posted 2/1/2014 1:09:12 PM
I just don't know what happened to Xbox. 360 was amazing and then a huge step backwards. Didn't they make a ton of money from the 360?
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
#14MastaMugenPosted 2/1/2014 1:15:35 PM
-Oath- posted...
I just don't know what happened to Xbox. 360 was amazing and then a huge step backwards. Didn't they make a ton of money from the 360?

I agree that the UI is a HUGE step backwards. Getting in a party chat mid-game is so damn annoying. Bringing up upload studios for 5 min clips mid-game is also time consuming.
#15benjimainPosted 2/1/2014 1:28:53 PM
MastaMugen posted...
By learning from a console that couldn't run skyrim right? You know a game xbox ran just fine. I know the ps3 is the more powerful system but with the above statement you can clearly see it was never "God-tier" way to be a obvious fanboy though

Yeah the system that had Last of Us, a game that graphically and playably took a s*** on anything the 360 could muster.
#16JusticeSwordPosted 2/1/2014 1:46:20 PM
richboy900 posted...
MastaMugen posted...
benjimain posted...
They wanna learn how to make a god-tier console like the PlayStation consoles.

Lol owned.

But yeah the PS3s cell architecture was terribad making Microsoft enjoy superior multiplats for another generation.

Not now they dont though.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#17MastaMugenPosted 2/1/2014 1:46:46 PM
benjimain posted...
MastaMugen posted...

Yeah the system that had Last of Us, a game that graphically and playably took a s*** on anything the 360 could muster.

Yea way to be a blatant pony. I clearly said the ps3 was more powerful so of course it can have better looking games. About the game being more "playably" than xbox games... yea i don't even know what to say...
#18teeebzPosted 2/1/2014 1:48:20 PM
benjimain posted...
MastaMugen posted...

You really do post idiotic fanboy things on the constant. Whenever I see a post from you I take it with a grain of salt and please spare me the "anything negative = means someone is a fanboy" outcry. But I will respond to this specific post. TLOU was a good game, but to say is better than everything else? That's your opinion. It had a good story, but just like uncharted the shooting mechanics were crappy and not usually very fun. I cared more about continuing the story and seeing set pieces then wanting to have gunfights. It just wasn't fluid. He'll, even gears of war (which many TPS tried to simulate in terms of cover shooting system) was more fluid and natural. That's my opinion of course.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#19leelee3105Posted 2/1/2014 1:50:07 PM
MastaMugen posted...
benjimain posted...
MastaMugen posted...

Yea way to be a blatant pony. I clearly said the ps3 was more powerful so of course it can have better looking games. About the game being more "playably" than xbox games... yea i don't even know what to say...

TLOU was poop.
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#20fuzzykuffsPosted 2/1/2014 2:39:46 PM
They are giving all of the ps3s to homeless people so that all of the Sony execs have something to talk about in the alley when they go bankrupt.

TLOU will be whoever manages to keep his belt the longest.