Anyone ever ask why Microsoft wants ps3s

#21HENTAIDOJIPosted 2/1/2014 3:07:18 PM
Shaolin015 posted...
What are they doing with the ps3?

http://www.roundtable.co.uk/uploads/images/tinymce/huddersfield-pendragon/bonfire.jpg

It's be cold up in Redmond.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#22richboy900Posted 2/1/2014 3:23:35 PM
JusticeSword posted...
richboy900 posted...
MastaMugen posted...
benjimain posted...
They wanna learn how to make a god-tier console like the PlayStation consoles.

By learning from a console that couldn't run skyrim right? You know a game xbox ran just fine. I know the ps3 is the more powerful system but with the above statement you can clearly see it was never "God-tier" way to be a obvious fanboy though

Lol owned.

But yeah the PS3s cell architecture was terribad making Microsoft enjoy superior multiplats for another generation.

Not now they dont though.

True, but its about time Sony get the superior multiplats since Microsoft enjoyed that advantage for 2 whole generations.

Right now the Xbox has more interesting games, through 2014 as well. But ps4 be choice for multiplats, no question.
#23Neoreloaded313Posted 2/1/2014 4:21:12 PM
MastaMugen posted...
benjimain posted...
They wanna learn how to make a god-tier console like the PlayStation consoles.

By learning from a console that couldn't run skyrim right? You know a game xbox ran just fine. I know the ps3 is the more powerful system but with the above statement you can clearly see it was never "God-tier" way to be a obvious fanboy though

Its no the systems fault, its the developers.

Microsoft could make a decent profit selling these PS3 systems, they are worth my than $100 used.
#24motoraptorPosted 2/1/2014 4:46:36 PM
benjimain posted...
MastaMugen posted...

Yeah the system that had Last of Us, a game that graphically and playably took a s*** on anything the 360 could muster.

Did you even have time to play TLOU or were you too busy still hanging around the Xbox One board? Sony fanboys are notorious for singing praise of Sony exclusives but not actually buying them...
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#25benjimainPosted 2/1/2014 6:30:45 PM(edited)
richboy900 posted...
since Microsoft enjoyed that advantage for 2 whole generations.

Know what else MS has enjoyed for 2 whole generations? Being dead last or near to. Looks like they get to enjoy that again this gen.
#26benjimainPosted 2/1/2014 6:31:21 PM
motoraptor posted...

Did you even have time to play TLOU

Beat it the first week it came out. GODLY game.
#27EGMRULZPosted 2/1/2014 9:45:20 PM
I heard they are planning to implement PS3 parts into a future revision of the X1 so gamers can have backwards compatibility with PS1, PS2 and PS3 games. Source: a friend of a friend of a cousin who works at Microsoft.
---
PC & Consoles > Everything
#28dementedlullabyPosted 2/1/2014 9:55:11 PM
Super Playstation Collider
---
XBL/PSN/NNID/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie