Xbox One or PS4?

#11SnoicFactorPosted 2/1/2014 3:33:53 PM
I have both. I play BF4 and NBA2k14 a lot on PS4. Both those are on X1 though. I play a good amount of dead rising and killer instinct on X1. I see more potential with PS4, but right now X1 has better games.
---
nt
#12Jedi454Posted 2/1/2014 3:59:53 PM(edited)
Sticking to one console is a bad idea. Trust me, i've been there. Having both is significant so if there is a game you want later on down the track, you can't play it because you're missing a console. That's the way I feel now not having my Ps3 anymore :'(
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#13TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 2/1/2014 4:08:09 PM
As a current owner of a ps4 and former owner of an xb1, I gotta go with ps4. Xbox is definitely winning at the moment but I feel like that moment will be gone before the end of the year and never return.

Plus, Tales is a timesink and Naughty Dog is one of of not the best dev team across either console. You can get plenty of fps games on ps4 and that's the forte of the xbox. Most games that differ from that genre will be available only on ps4 or on both consoles.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#14georgewduff1Posted 2/1/2014 4:09:34 PM
http://www.ps4-info.fr/static/im/ps4_thermique_jeu-1h_01_TZ42f7d.jpg

http://www.ps4-info.fr/static/im/ps4_thermique_jeu-1h_02_kEx5FMn.jpg

PS4 playing Killzone...not to mention...the corrupt save file problem...crappy OS and Online...and that the devs have already max out this console...no tweaking is possible...

Xbox one is harder to develop and export by now...and weaker by 10-20% in hardware...but in long term...1-5 years...with its possibilty of software, firmware and devkit update...with esram , tiled ressource , DX 11.2, Cloud and the new Unreal engine, it will be the best...not to mention the exclusive game...
---
XboxOne and my gaming addiction are perfect match :) GT: george w duff
#15blk911Posted 2/1/2014 4:11:21 PM
Xbox One- For Halo 5,6,7,.........and 8

PS4- For Everything Else
#16TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 2/1/2014 4:14:04 PM
georgewduff1 posted...
http://www.ps4-info.fr/static/im/ps4_thermique_jeu-1h_01_TZ42f7d.jpg

http://www.ps4-info.fr/static/im/ps4_thermique_jeu-1h_02_kEx5FMn.jpg

PS4 playing Killzone...not to mention...the corrupt save file problem...crappy OS and Online...and that the devs have already max out this console...no tweaking is possible...

Xbox one is harder to develop and export by now...and weaker by 10-20% in hardware...but in long term...1-5 years...with its possibilty of software, firmware and devkit update...with esram , tiled ressource , DX 11.2, Cloud and the new Unreal engine, it will be the best...not to mention the exclusive game...

You're the first person I ever heard bash the ps4 OS, even on this board. All I hear about is how clunky and cluttered the xb1 OS is. Plus the whole "devs already maxed out the console" bit is a flat out lie. Oh well, can't say I'm even surprised that people here can't be objective about a simple video game console.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#17DerekRoss(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2014 4:17:23 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
As a current owner of a ps4 and former owner of an xb1, I gotta go with ps4. Xbox is definitely winning at the moment but I feel like that moment will be gone before the end of the year and never return.

Plus, Tales is a timesink and Naughty Dog is one of of not the best dev team across either console. You can get plenty of fps games on ps4 and that's the forte of the xbox. Most games that differ from that genre will be available only on ps4 or on both consoles.

pretty informative mate!
---
3DS FC: 1993-8424-2536 IGN:David TSV1409
BW2: 1464 9331 0271
#18xacebopPosted 2/1/2014 4:27:54 PM
Look at the poll two threads down.

80% say ps4
the remaining 20% are split 50/50 between Xbox one and neo geo.... so.... yea..
#19Jimm3rF3rdettePosted 2/1/2014 4:29:04 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

strongly agree about the bold, which is why i temporarily made the switch to xb1, and will switch back towards the end of this year.

I hear great things about the Tales series, but i've never played them. With the final fantasy series being terrible now (and ever since final fantasy x) , is it a good replacement? And are there any tales games being released on ps4 this year?
---
Favorite game of all time: Final Fantasy X, and no other game has come close.
Console fanboys are worshiping a piece of plastic.