If Black Tusk was with Sony, the result would be a new franchise and a new GoW

#21DarthLaharlPosted 2/1/2014 11:03:12 PM
sdchi posted...
DarthLaharl posted...
sdchi posted...
StrongBlackVine posted...
fuzzykuffs posted...
Sony cannot afford to pay the Black Tusk talent. If Sony had purchased Gears then they would have had to sell the rest of their real estate and Blacktusk would be programming in someone's mom's basement.

Sony cannot afford Black Tusk yet they own Naughty Dog, Sony Santa Monica, Media Molecule, Digital Polyphony and many other studios that have accomplished more than Black Tusk ever will?

If The Order 1886 is huge success I bet Sony buy's Ready at Dawn.

Sony also hired Corrinne Yu away Microsoft recently. She is one of the best programmers in the world and stated how happy she was to work on the PS4 instead of Microsoft hardware/software.

Corinne Yu was associated with the inexcusable disaster that was Halo 4. I wish Sony would take the entire 343 team.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrinne_Yu

All those accomplishments, but let's focus on the "inexusable diaster" that was Halp 4 even though what was wrong with Halo wasn't even related to anything she would have worked on.... yeah...

That's like blaming the composer of a film for the films crappy plot.

I wouldn't care if she was the person who delivered coffee to the people who programmed the game. It was that bad. You Sony fans really wouldn't want 343 studios anyway.

9 year old confirmed.

Also "You Sony fans"? LOL, **** Sony, **** Nintendo, and **** Microsoft. I don't blindly follow behind either of them like some knuckle dragging fanboy, I only care about games and developers not console makers.
---
I hate Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft but I like their consoles and games.
PSN: Unretributed. NID: Unretributed
#22HENTAIDOJIPosted 2/2/2014 3:13:16 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
i remember before everyone kept saying how black tusk was working on some super secret awesome new IP and then it turns out they've just been pencil pushing for months waiting for HQ to buy them an already in existence IP to work on

Just like 343. When is the last time a Microsoft owned studio created a successful game?

Kinect Adventures has outsold any Sony first Party game 2:1.

BOOM!
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#23DarkMasterShakePosted 2/2/2014 3:22:05 AM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
i remember before everyone kept saying how black tusk was working on some super secret awesome new IP and then it turns out they've just been pencil pushing for months waiting for HQ to buy them an already in existence IP to work on

Just like 343. When is the last time a Microsoft owned studio created a successful game?

Kinect Adventures has outsold any Sony first Party game 2:1.

BOOM!

Lol you say that likes its a good thing....look what MS reduced Rare to....smh
---
Indianapolis Colts: 11-6
Luck for R.O.T.Y!!!!!!