Xbox one owners...Xbox one 3.3M sold PS4 4.7M sold

#11BoxTheMuppetPosted 2/1/2014 5:10:26 PM
Why would anyone be concerned? Both companies are beating their projections. I would be concerned if MS sold 100k Xbox ones and I was just one of 100k. 3 million is a lot of consoles.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#12StrongBlackVinePosted 2/1/2014 5:15:49 PM(edited)
Sony's lead is going to grow every month. I assume those are just US because I know Sony sold more that 500K this month worldwide. Microsoft's numbers are rumored to be bad this month hence the talk of price cuts.

Also VgChartz isn't a credible site for sales numbers.
#13coltsfan4ever31Posted 2/1/2014 5:17:33 PM
StrongBlackVine posted...
Sony's lead is going to grow every month. I assume those are just US because I know Sony sold more that 500K this month worldwide. Microsoft's numbers are rumored to be bad this month hence the talk of price cuts.

How bad do you think they are? Just curious
---
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi
#14scoobydoobydontPosted 2/1/2014 5:22:16 PM
coltsfan4ever31 posted...
StrongBlackVine posted...

How bad do you think they are? Just curious

Michael Pachter has a better record. And actual industry sources (which lolchartz does not). Make of that what you will.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#15xacebopPosted 2/1/2014 5:30:28 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
lolchartz is never, ever right.

However, I'm assuming even lolchartz has this in the ballpark, so.. congrats to Sony and MS, some good numbers.

They were right in December when ms sold more consoles in NA. Just not now, when Sony is winning
#16L96A1BOSSPosted 2/1/2014 5:38:05 PM
xacebop posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
lolchartz is never, ever right.

However, I'm assuming even lolchartz has this in the ballpark, so.. congrats to Sony and MS, some good numbers.

They were right in December when ms sold more consoles in NA. Just not now, when Sony is winning

They have more to cry about in the coming months I keep getting email from GameStop and Amazon about ps4 been in stock at a high rate lately numbers will grow high pretty soon.
#17scorpio manPosted 2/1/2014 5:40:18 PM
ponies are trying so hard to justify their paperweight
---
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.
#18impatientpersonPosted 2/1/2014 5:42:09 PM
I'm excited that there are 8 million next gen consoles. Hopefully that draws in more companies to shoot for actual next Gen titles instead of all these cross green games.
---
This user is awesome!:
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=927246&topic=44002798
#19L96A1BOSSPosted 2/1/2014 5:42:56 PM
scorpio man posted...
ponies are trying so hard to justify their paperweight

You using the word ponies make you look as bad as anyone coming in here saying xbot so way to show your true colors.
#20AstralFearPosted 2/1/2014 6:06:51 PM
Is it just me or is this forum a duplicate of the Vita forum?
---
FC:1306-4992-2877
Normal Safari Dunsparce, Loudred, Smeargle