Xbox one owners...Xbox one 3.3M sold PS4 4.7M sold

#101JohnWall32Posted 2/2/2014 11:43:17 AM
If you're really surprised by this and thought the x1 had a chance head to head in sales with the ps4 you haven't been paying attention.
---
Board User Level: Legend
#102xboxwii4Posted 2/2/2014 6:46:44 PM
If you care about sales so much just wait until the end of the gen and by the one that sells the most. Or by the one that has the games and features you want the most.
---
Life is hard, its even harder if your stupid.
#103crucialPosted 2/4/2014 3:52:35 PM
Own them both so who cares besides fanboys?and by 2021 or so both will be at around 100 million sold,yay can we move on now?Wii sold 100 million and it was one of the worst consoles ever released,sales mean nothing and games mean everything,glad I am not a fanboy this gen,it would suck to miss out on so many great games because you are a sheep and bow to your loyal company that could careless about you as long as your wallet is open,have fun doing fuzzy math folks I am going to go play some games.
#104MRL3G3NDPosted 2/4/2014 3:54:38 PM
lol google the same thing, but put "sell through" in there...one number is PR spin...the other one we have no reason to believe is false
---
XBOX ONE BF4 CRAZY
http://youtu.be/wndCkss-AJA
#105EJH-SEGAPosted 2/5/2014 2:11:00 PM
Maverickneo posted...
According to VG charts...Xbox one sold 3.3 Million and PS4 sold 4.7 Million

Is anyone concerned? Why is this? Is it the usual Japan and China refuse to buy american and go with Sony?

Now considering that it is only February and its been about 2 months since both consoles released, I hope XBOX picks up in sales because I dont want my console to go the way of the WiiU.

WiiU's March (that's 15-16 months since it launched) projection is 2.8 Million. XB1 beat that in a month. no need to worry.
---
XBL GT is SE6A K1N6 (those are the number "6" not the letter "G" and that is the the number "1" not the letter "I")
#106rusty12000Posted 2/5/2014 2:25:32 PM
I always love that the Xboners only praise VG charts when it shows positive Xbox news, when it shows PS4 winning something its all like those charts aren't accurate, VG are idiots lol.

Same people laughing at the VG charts this topic are loving that the same site when they said Titanfall per order sales are doing well.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#107IMProdiGYPosted 2/5/2014 2:42:50 PM
Maverickneo posted...
According to VG charts...Xbox one sold 3.3 Million and PS4 sold 4.7 Million

Is anyone concerned? Why is this? Is it the usual Japan and China refuse to buy american and go with Sony?

Now considering that it is only February and its been about 2 months since both consoles released, I hope XBOX picks up in sales because I dont want my console to go the way of the WiiU.

This is just sad! Why would you think that this is a bad thing? If that was the case then there would only be of everything. Example, I dont know what sales are for cars so please bare with me. Lets say Ford sold a 2 billion in sales and Chevy sold 1.5, should Chevy be worried?

I can understand if the numbers were bad they are very good and this is after the turn around X1 did since E3. The plan is to do better then last gen. PS3 was behind for many years and by almost if not more the same amount. PS3 did not give up and ended up being fine.

People need to stop! This is getting out of hand already with tyese stupid topics. If its not one thing its another. Please just stop!
---
gl hf
#108IMProdiGYPosted 2/5/2014 2:53:10 PM
Just to add, leave the money talk to the companies. This is millions being talked about. Yes everyone wants to be #1 at making money, but when ur as rich as Sony and Micrsoft I really dont think they care much. They are both winning. Look at Iphones people still buy the phone every year for the price its at. Android phones are still being made though. WHY? because they are also still making millions.

Are you happy with ur system? I am and thats what matters. People dont have to make themselves feel like they made the right decision on what console they bought.
---
gl hf
#109stevieb1234567Posted 2/5/2014 4:23:19 PM
coltsfan4ever31 posted...
Neither system has released in Japan or China yet. Leave the sales talks to the company bean counters and ignorant fanboys TC. Enjoy the games.

Have u forgot ps sells a ton in japan and xbox is an after thought in japan
---
Posted using GameFlux
#110KOTRwhoopsPosted 2/5/2014 7:33:10 PM
scorpio man posted...
ponies are trying so hard to justify their paperweight

What has a small/young horse with a paperweight got to do with anything? You don't make sense, FYI I don't think a pony would ever have a paperweight and it did wouldn't know what it was and would have no need to justify it.
---
PLAYING - Knack (PS4), Tearaway (Vita), Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3), Dayz (PC)
MOST WANTED - Lightning Returns, Destiny, Dark Souls II, FFX/X-2 HD, Evil Within