Microsoft Defends Xbox One's Power Reminding People Forza 5 Is 1080p/60FPS

#1That_Damn_KidPosted 2/1/2014 5:48:07 PM
https://twitter.com/XboxQwik/status/429728292535422976
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89///PS4, X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
#2AceAndJunpeiPosted 2/1/2014 5:49:31 PM
And all they had to do to hit the 1080p/60 frames was totally deceive the public about how the game looked prior to release.

SMH.
---
Now Playing: Beyond: Dead Space 3 (PS3), Sonic LW (WiiU), SM3DW (WiiU), Pikmin 3 (WiiU), MGS2 qHD(Vita) SC: Blacklist, Killer is Dead (360)
#3JusticeSwordPosted 2/1/2014 5:52:33 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
And all they had to do to hit the 1080p/60 frames was totally deceive the public about how the game looked prior to release.

SMH.

Have you seen the comparison shots from the promos to release? Pretty weak on their part I think.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#4AceAndJunpeiPosted 2/1/2014 5:53:18 PM
JusticeSword posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

SMH.

Have you seen the comparison shots from the promos to release? Pretty weak on their part I think.

Yeah, I have; seeing the fully rendered crowd turned into lame cardboard cutouts made me throw up in my mouth just a little bit.
---
Now Playing: Beyond: Dead Space 3 (PS3), Sonic LW (WiiU), SM3DW (WiiU), Pikmin 3 (WiiU), MGS2 qHD(Vita) SC: Blacklist, Killer is Dead (360)
#5SS_MetalSonicPosted 2/1/2014 5:58:43 PM
Loving Forza. Looks and plays awesome!
---
PSWiiPCBOX - Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Crysis 3, Killer Instinct, Killzone: SF, BioShock: Infinite, Forza 5, Dishonored
#6ILikeGamesManPosted 2/1/2014 7:40:11 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7cloudhighwingPosted 2/1/2014 7:42:51 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Seriously. Every single place on the internet is filled with these trolls. They infest twitter, kotaku, gamefaqs, forbes articles and everywhere else. I swear there is not a single PS4 fan out there playing games right now. The only game they play is the sales, framerate and resolution game on the internet. Pathetic.

As for Forza, its a fun racing game. I can't believe its come down to judging a racing game based on the ******** crowd for Christ's sake. I logged in to say that one comment and now I am leaving. I can't believe a gaming forum is filled with so many people who act like they have been gaming for less than a year. Posers.

I bow to you
---
Is all that we see or seem, but a dream within a dream?
XBOX GT = silas grissom, PSN = BashidoBrown
#83HPPosted 2/1/2014 7:47:41 PM
Bragging about a racing game being 1080p/60FPS? What is this last gen? Sports and racing games have been able to run at that framerate/resolution for a long time.
#9billsfanno1Posted 2/1/2014 7:53:39 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
JusticeSword posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

SMH.

Yeah, I have; seeing the fully rendered crowd turned into lame cardboard cutouts made me throw up in my mouth just a little bit.

They increased environmental graphics (things you notice when racing) and reduced crowd rendering (things you don't notice when racing) because it wasn't as important. It was the right tradeoff. If you guys weren't so pathetically biased you'd comment on the big picture and not just the one thing that gives you a rise in your fanboy underwear.
#10AzaneAzerPosted 2/1/2014 7:56:49 PM(edited)
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Seriously. Every single place on the internet is filled with these trolls. They infest twitter, kotaku, gamefaqs, forbes articles and everywhere else. I swear there is not a single PS4 fan out there playing games right now. The only game they play is the sales, framerate and resolution game on the internet. Pathetic.

As for Forza, its a fun racing game. I can't believe its come down to judging a racing game based on the ******** crowd for Christ's sake. I logged in to say that one comment and now I am leaving. I can't believe a gaming forum is filled with so many people who act like they have been gaming for less than a year. Posers.

It's not judging a racing game, it's judging a game based on the COMPANY using it as an example of graphical pinnacle.

They had to considerably hurt the games crowd, backgrounds and other things to hit a graphic point that the competition could hit much easier, because they didnt go cheap on the hardware

This does compound on it being a racing sim game as well, Racing Sims are notorious for being graphical showcases.

Although, as a PC user, I laugh when consoles are bragging about 60 fps 1080p like it's an accomplishment.