Microsoft Defends Xbox One's Power Reminding People Forza 5 Is 1080p/60FPS

#31SoulTrapperPosted 2/4/2014 3:36:59 AM
http://www.examiner.com/article/forza-motorsport-5-e3-build-and-final-version-compared

The difference between the pre-release footage and the actual game is quite obvious.
#32Madness2012Posted 2/4/2014 3:43:54 AM
Forza 5 is amazing.....
#33NeoMonkPosted 2/4/2014 3:54:39 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
http://www.examiner.com/article/forza-motorsport-5-e3-build-and-final-version-compared

The difference between the pre-release footage and the actual game is quite obvious.

Oh wow that's crazy... I didn't know the difference was that big!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#34Bladez_89Posted 2/4/2014 4:10:42 AM
Forza 5 is brilliant, lacks a lot of what 4 had but still awesome non the less.
---
Currently playing BF4, Forza 5.
GT: B1ADE5
#35TheGam3925Posted 2/4/2014 4:44:30 AM
NeoMonk posted...
SoulTrapper posted...

Oh wow that's crazy... I didn't know the difference was that big!

Yeah it is crazy, and it's why I won't trust anything that MS showcases pre release. They were trying to sell everyone on how fantastic Forza 5 looked at E3 but they were really just lying to everyone.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#36N3xtG3nGam3rPosted 2/4/2014 5:07:20 AM
cloudhighwing posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Seriously. Every single place on the internet is filled with these trolls. They infest twitter, kotaku, gamefaqs, forbes articles and everywhere else. I swear there is not a single PS4 fan out there playing games right now. The only game they play is the sales, framerate and resolution game on the internet. Pathetic.

As for Forza, its a fun racing game. I can't believe its come down to judging a racing game based on the ******** crowd for Christ's sake. I logged in to say that one comment and now I am leaving. I can't believe a gaming forum is filled with so many people who act like they have been gaming for less than a year. Posers.

I bow to you

....aaaaand he gets modded....LOL (really not funny, that was more of a disgusted ''lol'').
---
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 2100 | 8GB Dual-Channel DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia GTX 770 4GB GDDr5
#37ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/4/2014 5:11:05 AM
The thing is, MS, that the game looks absolutely awful.
#38N3xtG3nGam3rPosted 2/4/2014 5:30:41 AM
While certain things do look like they were downgraded, another thing I noticed, is that many things in the level are different, from a texture standpoint. Some buildings don't have the same textureing, not the same texture, but washed out, or lower res...literally, a completely different texture.

But in all fairness, it looks like the time of day is different in the final release, shadows are in different spots, and having the sun positioned in the correct spot can make the lighting look much better in certain circumstances. The demo level was built specifically to showcase the games graphic quality, so it looks like they switched up the positioning of the sun in the retail version, which makes the lighting look different.
---
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 2100 | 8GB Dual-Channel DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia GTX 770 4GB GDDr5
#39chrish909Posted 2/4/2014 5:51:02 AM
cloudhighwing posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Seriously. Every single place on the internet is filled with these trolls. They infest twitter, kotaku, gamefaqs, forbes articles and everywhere else. I swear there is not a single PS4 fan out there playing games right now. The only game they play is the sales, framerate and resolution game on the internet. Pathetic.

As for Forza, its a fun racing game. I can't believe its come down to judging a racing game based on the ******** crowd for Christ's sake. I logged in to say that one comment and now I am leaving. I can't believe a gaming forum is filled with so many people who act like they have been gaming for less than a year. Posers.

I bow to you

---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#40VirobotPosted 2/4/2014 6:32:40 AM
Microsoft has to keep it's people off twitter. It's not working well for them.
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
"In a world without gold, we might've been heroes." -Blackbeard.