Will EA win Worst Company in US for a third time?

#1aj4x94Posted 2/1/2014 6:50:22 PM
After the travesty that is Battlefield 4(Crashfield 4) I sure hope so.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls, Lords of Shadow, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Borderlands.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#2That_Damn_KidPosted 2/1/2014 6:50:52 PM
banks are worse
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89///PS4, X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
#3ImThe8thWonderPosted 2/1/2014 6:52:07 PM
A lot of companies are worse than EA. Companies that do real damage to innocent people. Most of us need to gain some serious perspective.
---
PS4~XB1~PS3~XB360~PS2~PS1~PS Vita~Wii~Wii U~DS~3DS~Super NES~N64~PC
Not everyone that has a difference of opinion or that offers criticisms is a troll.
#4aj4x94(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2014 6:54:16 PM
On the other hand, I think Comcast really sucks and they should get a wink too.

But EA still sucks donkey balls.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls, Lords of Shadow, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Borderlands.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#5eddy_cocainePosted 2/1/2014 6:54:22 PM
That_Damn_Kid posted...
banks are worse

This. Times infinity.

There is no reason a video game company should be touted the worst company, especially when there are companies that are fraudulent, corrupt, and running illegal procedures.

Just goes to show you how whiny gamers can be though.

The way this board has been whining though... I wouldn't be surprised to see MS get it. *rolls eyes*
---
GT: Toot Scoot PSN: CerebralLOLsy
Dear fanboys; get over yourselves. Video games are not the most important thing in life.
#6md22mdrxPosted 2/1/2014 6:56:16 PM
Microsoft's handling of the x1 pre-launch and firings complete with backtracking afterwards ...

They might just beat EA this year.

I have to agree with Comcast though. They beat Microsoft and EA put together.
#7PorungaPosted 2/1/2014 6:58:50 PM
It never should have "won" the first time. Not saying that they don't suck, its just that there are so many other companies that are far far worse. Companies that have destroyed lives and ruined the local environment.
#8MastaMugenPosted 2/1/2014 7:46:43 PM
Porunga posted...
It never should have "won" the first time. Not saying that they don't suck, its just that there are so many other companies that are far far worse. Companies that have destroyed lives and ruined the local environment.

I don't think this makes gamers look bad, rather the rest of America. The fact that gamers can outweigh that many people show they just don't care. Kinda sad...
#9Jedi454Posted 2/1/2014 7:56:23 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
A lot of companies are worse than EA. Companies that do real damage to innocent people. Most of us need to gain some serious perspective.

---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#10DamnEvilDogPosted 2/1/2014 8:04:49 PM
There are so many worse companys then EA, but the kids will just hate on a company that releases games that have issues more then companys that have done far far worse to people.

there are some people who have had their lives ruined... but not because of a game.