Will EA win Worst Company in US for a third time?

#11ill-thoughtsPosted 2/1/2014 8:17:10 PM
they need to take the features from Godfather 2 and make a new IP.
#12DolobillPosted 2/1/2014 8:21:50 PM
Deserved or not, EA will win again.
#13FernieODSTPosted 2/1/2014 8:22:37 PM
DamnEvilDog posted...
There are so many worse companys then EA, but the kids will just hate on a company that releases games that have issues more then companys that have done far far worse to people.

there are some people who have had their lives ruined... but not because of a game.

You do realize that this isnt ONLY about the companies effect on the customers, right? EA is supposedly one of the worst places to work for. They overwork their employees, have outrageous expectations and deadlines. Gamers can go cry all they want, but the real damage is done to the enthusiastic men and women who are trying to make video games to share with the world.

Its the companies agenda and desire for fast money that ruins games, but it has a bigger effect on the employees. You think they WANT to make a rushed game with tons of microtransactions? They are just doing what they have to to stay employed.
---
"Ever heard of driver updates? Driver updates can do things to make a GPU stronger, could also overclock it if they wanted to" -Goregasm17 on Xbox One
#14MetalZoicPosted 2/1/2014 8:26:13 PM
Depends on how many brain dead, moronic gamers vote.
#15MetalZoicPosted 2/1/2014 8:28:37 PM
md22mdrx posted...
I have to agree with Comcast though. They beat Microsoft and EA put together.

What exactly did Comcast do that was so terrible?
#16cloudhighwingPosted 2/1/2014 8:39:13 PM
i always suspect that when a topic like this is created, it is within the realm of the gaming universe. so even though he says company in the US....I "think" he means gaming company. Not flat out company
---
Is all that we see or seem, but a dream within a dream?
XBOX GT = silas grissom, PSN = BashidoBrown
#17majinbuu58Posted 2/1/2014 9:56:52 PM
Banks and Internet/Cable/Cell Phone providers are easily worse than any gaming company could ever be.
#18majinbuu58Posted 2/1/2014 10:00:01 PM
cloudhighwing posted...
i always suspect that when a topic like this is created, it is within the realm of the gaming universe. so even though he says company in the US....I "think" he means gaming company. Not flat out company

No. EA literally won worst company in America.... out of all companies.
#19Laylow12Posted 2/1/2014 10:00:28 PM
Microsoft is finally going to win something...worst company in America for tricking gamers into paying more for less.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#20md22mdrxPosted 2/1/2014 10:25:33 PM
MetalZoic posted...
md22mdrx posted...
I have to agree with Comcast though. They beat Microsoft and EA put together.

What exactly did Comcast do that was so terrible?

A.
1. First guy comes out. Says everything is great and hooked up. Sporadic service at best. Called.
2. Second guy comes out. Tests line. Signal at -1 (whatever that means). Says the original guy had to know this. Runs a new line.
3. And ... Doesn't bury the cable. Lawn service at apartment complex comes the next day. You can guess what happens. I'm unaware at the time because I'm at work.
4. Call after 2 days of not working. I still have no idea about lawn company at the time. Comcast tells me there's an outage in my area. I investigate myself and find the cable shredded.
5. Finally they come out, replace cable, and bury it.

B. Service is generally sketchy ... Especially HD channels. Seems odd that their rival Turner's station (TBS) is almost always on the fritz.

C. Another outage! Called. Guess what? They say there's an outage in my area. See the pattern? Cable guy comes out. Finds that my cable was unhooked while hooking up someone else in my building. Yeah .... Outage.

D. Moved out of apartment. Bought a house! Bad news. Only cable company in area is comcast. Here we go again! Proceeded to get a package that included HBO & Cinemax. After rate increase after rate increase after rate increase, I was paying almost $170 for a mid-level hd package. I told them I wanted to reduce my bill. I'd let HBO & Cinemax go in order to reduce my bill. They said fine. They'd be happy to do it. Got my next bill ... It went UP $20. Furious, I called IMMEDIATELY and explained what went on. They explained by taking HBO and Cinemax off, they put me in a la carte pricing, which is more expensive. I told the rep that I had told the comcast people why I was dropping those channels and they did not inform me that it would increase my bill. I asked them to put me into a lower package ... Or at least back to what it was. They said I was no longer eligible because I was a current customer now. I packed up all my comcast gear, went down to the local office and terminated the service then and there. Called Dish as I was walking out of the office.

And you ask why I have a problem with Comcast?