Will EA win Worst Company in US for a third time?

#21Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/1/2014 10:28:12 PM
there are worse companies but EA has outdone themselves yet again for being a big pile of elephant poo
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#22Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/1/2014 11:04:13 PM
Microsoft will probably win, Windows 8, Xbox One, shutting down GFWL and leaving gamers no way to play some games, etc..
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#23Superman070776Posted 2/1/2014 11:06:42 PM
Windows 8 is great. I actually bought it for my wife's laptop after using it on my new laptop. I know people are scared of change, which explains why a console with little to no innovation is leading in sales.

EA isn't the worst company in the world, not even the worst video game company, but everyone hates to see success in others.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
#24Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/1/2014 11:08:59 PM
Superman070776 posted...
Windows 8 is great. I actually bought it for my wife's laptop after using it on my new laptop. I know people are scared of change, which explains why a console with little to no innovation is leading in sales.

EA isn't the worst company in the world, not even the worst video game company, but everyone hates to see success in others.

I enjoy it myself, but a lot of people hate Windows 8, HP I believe is starting to sell Windows 7 computers again. Hell, Windows 9 is rumored to launch next year, so that even says Microsoft is going to abandoned it quick
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#25SomboSteelPosted 2/1/2014 11:10:02 PM
Monsanto
#26Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/1/2014 11:10:18 PM
Superman070776 posted...

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2316460/windows-7-gains-more-market-share-than-windows-8-and-81
you know windows 8 sucks when its predecessor is still selling better..
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#27Superman070776Posted 2/1/2014 11:30:46 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
Superman070776 posted...

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2316460/windows-7-gains-more-market-share-than-windows-8-and-81
you know windows 8 sucks when its predecessor is still selling better..

No, it says more about people's ability to adapt, than it does about Windows 8. The OS hasn't had a real change since it was created, so people rebelled and complained instead of learning to use the new system. If MS would stick to their guns instead of caving, people would eventually get on board, but they worry too much about short term happiness instead of long term progress.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
#28regsantotomasPosted 2/1/2014 11:51:46 PM
MetalZoic posted...
Depends on how many brain dead, moronic gamers vote.

Nailed it.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#29PHOENIXZEROPosted 2/2/2014 12:31:04 AM
... It's a unpopularity contest. A lot more people already know banks, insurance companies, ect are evil and they don't give a s***. EA one would expect still has some concern with their image.
#30scoobydoobydontPosted 2/2/2014 1:15:38 AM
People keep saying "oh, oh, but what about oil companies, what about banks, wah wah" do realize 99% of people who lose their homes to banks lost it because they, not the bank, ****ed up, right? You aren't entitled to keep a house because you tried hard, banks aren't a charity. Nor because the big bad bank didn't do enough to dissuade you from living outside your means--that's on you. And until you convert your life to as much green/renewable energy as possible, you can stfu about big oil, aka the monster you personally feed every day.

This is a consumer blog counting the number of ways these companies screw their customers with anti-consumer behavior, and whether you admit it or not, EA is constantly finding new ways to openly s*** on its customers. It isn't about what's more important, a house or vidja, it's about the multitude of infractions against consumers. The banks and such are bad, they made it on the list ffs, that proves they are already acknowledged as bad.

Fact: people who whine about EA winning a consumer blog poll are self-loathing gamers embarrassed about themselves and their own hobby.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith