Microsoft should not even bother launching in tier 2 countries

#1AceviperPosted 2/1/2014 6:02:32 PM
They spent 20 million euros advertising the xbox one in Spain

they sold ~35k there

so about 571 euros spent per xbox one sold on advertising

and this is what microsoft considered a tier 1 country

advertising budget http://www.rtve.es/noticias/20131117/microsoft-invertira-20-millones-euros-lanzar-xbox-one-espana/794100.shtml

playstation numbers with ratio given to extrapolate xbox one numbers http://blog.es.playstation.com/2014/01/31/charlamos-con-james-armstrong/#nnn

it seems like it will just be a waste of time to do that, not to mention that most tier 2 countries are already selling the xbox one that retail stores imported themselves to sell.
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone
#2L96A1BOSSPosted 2/1/2014 6:14:00 PM
In before defense froce someway they going to fly in and spin this don't know how I just wait and see.
#3PominAusPosted 2/1/2014 6:16:36 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
In before defense froce someway they going to fly in and spin this don't know how I just wait and see.

Huh? English?
---
Xbox Live GT 360/X1: Jaydeekay86
#4L96A1BOSSPosted 2/1/2014 6:20:13 PM
PominAus posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...

Huh? English?

Ok big guy ignore the topic and attack my English want a cookie? Guess America the only country in the world and we are not allow to learn our native language first.
#5PominAusPosted 2/1/2014 6:22:42 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
PominAus posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...

Huh? English?

Ok big guy ignore the topic and attack my English want a cookie? Guess America the only country in the world and we are not allow to learn our native language first.

Not American, but please do continue to make assumptions about me. Think you need to chill out kid.
---
Xbox Live GT 360/X1: Jaydeekay86
#6L96A1BOSSPosted 2/1/2014 6:28:54 PM
PominAus posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
PominAus posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...

Huh? English?

Not American, but please do continue to make assumptions about me. Think you need to chill out kid.

So now am a kid? For all I know I can could be old enough to be your dad stop with the personal attacks when you get slap in the face with facts about you precious console.
#7krystylaPosted 2/1/2014 6:30:29 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8krystylaPosted 2/1/2014 6:31:18 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
PominAus posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
PominAus posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...

Huh? English?

So now am a kid? For all I know I can could be old enough to be your dad stop with the personal attacks when you get slap in the face with facts about you precious console.

It's always amusing when troll topics derive into petty fights
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#9SunDevil77Posted 2/1/2014 6:32:29 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
PominAus posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
PominAus posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...

Huh? English?

I certainly hope a parent wouldn't be as illiterate as you seem to be.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#10SwiftXZPosted 2/1/2014 6:34:36 PM
The day has come where the OG's can brag about being old enough to be users' fathers with a straight face. I give up gaming.
---
GT:SwiftXZ