can you plug headphones into the X1 controller instead of the back of your TV?

#11Lawboy2Posted 2/2/2014 2:23:42 AM
Marqmax posted...
That was the most convenient feature from the ps4 for me. It worked well.

It's my only purpose for getting a ps4 honestly
#12DojoMaxPosted 2/2/2014 3:22:38 AM
Lawboy2 posted...
Marqmax posted...

There's nothing like being able to change a setting on your ps4 to route all audio through your controller when the headphones are in. Then just plop them in at night and go. I have a nice pair of Sony earbuds that sound great and it has an inline mic so I can chat online while I'm using them. Way better than the turd earbud they include in the box.
---
stop trollin
#13Lawboy2Posted 2/2/2014 3:24:52 AM
Marqmax posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
Marqmax posted...

There's nothing like being able to change a setting on your ps4 to route all audio through your controller when the headphones are in. Then just plop them in at night and go. I have a nice pair of Sony earbuds that sound great and it has an inline mic so I can chat online while I'm using them. Way better than the turd earbud they include in the box.

My GF bought me some bose QC 15 for my birthday...and my ps4 is going to be my bedroom console so If I want to watch a blu ray or netflix in the room I will be able to just slide those headphones on..and to me that's so cool
#14CapwnDPosted 2/2/2014 4:13:20 AM
I don't understand why one would want noise canceling over open air, unless you're in prison or something.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh