Do downloaded games work the same as in xbox 360?

#1pirul83Posted 2/1/2014 11:50:56 PM
I bought an used xbox one (guy needed the money, i got it cheap), it had a digital copy of fifa 14 already installed, my question is: can i delete his profile without loosing access to fifa 14? On xbox 360 downloaded games were available to all users if that was the original console they where bought on. But i dont know if it works the same way with xbox one...

Also, i cant seem to edit my privacy settings, something about no having conection (but i am logged in to xbox live), anyone know something abot this? Thanks
#2pirul83(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 12:08:30 AM
Really? No one?
#3_SCOTSLADPosted 2/2/2014 1:26:32 AM
Sounds like the original owner is the 'master' account and your account is just a sub.**

Now this lets you play games etc but not edit settings.

Not sure if you can promote an account so it sounds like you would need to delete/format/restore the Xbox to factory.

Thus loosing FIFA etc.

** the master account xbox is considered the home console anybody with an account can log into this xbox with their accounts and play the games without the master account logged in.
Any secondary consoles that the master account has been on and downloaded a game the account that downloaded it needs to be logged in.

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/games/my-home-xbox
---
"I just heard a *FUMP* sound, like that of a billion fanboy heads exploding in unison."