hard to resell a xbox one?

#11Neoreloaded313Posted 2/2/2014 4:26:16 PM
I was in the same situation but with a free PS4, I sold it quick for $100 under retail. I doubt it would be very difficult to do the same thing with your Xbox. I almost did the same with my free xbox but no one I know wanted it and I dont trust selling it to some stranger so I decided to keep it.
#12Rud3Bwoy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 4:38:08 PM
Neoreloaded313 posted...
I was in the same situation but with a free PS4, I sold it quick for $100 under retail. I doubt it would be very difficult to do the same thing with your Xbox. I almost did the same with my free xbox but no one I know wanted it and I dont trust selling it to some stranger so I decided to keep it.

ill keep trying only one reply today and it was from a dude wanting to give me 300 lol
#13RyuuHou25Posted 2/2/2014 5:07:47 PM
Go on Kijiji, CL is a barren wasteland of people that are either cheap as hell or trying to jump you for whatever you have when you meet up.

Shouldn't be hard at all to sell for 400, might take a few days though.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#14Neoreloaded313Posted 2/2/2014 5:18:44 PM
$300 is still nice considering it was free.

You can always try hanging out at a busy retail store in the electronics department that you know is sold out of Xbox's. Should not take too long until a customer comes along wanting one and than that's when you step in. Its worth a try if you cant sell for $400 on CL.
#15Rud3Bwoy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 5:53:11 PM
yea ill try that site my last resort is ebay cause of the fees etc
#16PulpPosted 2/2/2014 6:15:42 PM
People want a receipt so they know it isn't stolen, can return it if defective, get a warranty - etc.

You are NOT selling a brand new unit unless you have that receipt. A used console will still sell but at significantly less.
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#17Rud3Bwoy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 7:56:21 PM
Pulp posted...
People want a receipt so they know it isn't stolen, can return it if defective, get a warranty - etc.

You are NOT selling a brand new unit unless you have that receipt. A used console will still sell but at significantly less.

lol yes because they can track down a stolen console if stolen lmao!!! i have proof anyway
#18PulpPosted 2/2/2014 8:01:05 PM
Rud3Bwoy posted...

lol yes because they can track down a stolen console if stolen lmao!!! i have proof anyway

Don't argue with me -- I am explaining CL etiquette/expectations to you. Don't expect retail price if you are not providing retail/new assurances (such as a reciept).
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#19CRASS5000Posted 2/2/2014 8:06:44 PM
Rud3Bwoy posted...
Pulp posted...

---
GT. CRASS RAT GT2. LBC iGoNegative
*Official Topic Killer*
#20Rud3Bwoy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2014 10:04:40 PM
Pulp posted...
Rud3Bwoy posted...

Don't argue with me -- I am explaining CL etiquette/expectations to you. Don't expect retail price if you are not providing retail/new assurances (such as a reciept).

if you can read i have proof of purchase.