Elder scrolls online..

#1Nights2KPosted 2/2/2014 2:54:10 AM
Not really heard a lot about this game does anyone have any info regarding races you can pick? Will there be different servers? Etc
#2riddlebox13Posted 2/2/2014 3:06:28 AM
Nights2K posted...
Not really heard a lot about this game does anyone have any info regarding races you can pick? Will there be different servers? Etc

You pick everything you've picked in previous games EXCEPT Imperials which you need the CE for. There is one server which they call the mega server not really sure how it works or anything, but you do not have any server choices and you can meet up with friends. There will be a monthly sub of $15, the CE costs $100 for physical, there are 3 factions, PvP is the main focus, there are dungeons but no raiding, and there are zones called Adventure Zones where you can bring a group the size of regular raid groups and tackle content, but you can also go in there with smaller groups as well.
#3DeathRupterPosted 2/2/2014 9:41:33 AM
you have to pay monthly to play this game. what a joke. don't ask me to pay xbox live then

pass for this HUGE reason
---
XBL gamertag :Ru55o
PSN: Russo_316
#4DarthvadePosted 2/2/2014 9:46:49 AM
DeathRupter posted...
you have to pay monthly to play this game. what a joke. don't ask me to pay xbox live then

pass for this HUGE reason

The only way the XBL gold requirement argument works is if you play no other multiplayer game or use any other gold stuff. If your have silver only and cant play the game without Gold then you have a point.

If you already pay for live for other games/features then the fact you need live for this too is kinda a moot point. Its not like you are paying double for the game as your already had the sunk cost for live to begin with.
---
- Everybody Lies -
#5DeathRupterPosted 2/2/2014 10:14:57 AM
huh? why should I pay an extra $$$ ON TOP of my XBL monthly fee to play a game? Other games don't? They provide options to do so (expansion packs, special items, etc) but they don't force me...
---
XBL gamertag :Ru55o
PSN: Russo_316
#6LotrMorgothPosted 2/2/2014 10:19:58 AM
i feel mmo is a dying business model; WoW locked in down and now no one will ever be able to compete with them
---
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. -Bilbo
gamertag: smeaGollum4
#7TheApd_ReturnsPosted 2/2/2014 10:25:25 AM(edited)
LotrMorgoth posted...
i feel mmo is a dying business model; WoW locked in down and now no one will ever be able to compete with them

The business model isn't the problem. The execution is. For every game like Eve Online that justify the monthly fee (all expansions free, like three or four major engine overhauls, state of the art server technology, etc), you have ten like SWTOR that were obviously going nowhere with a monthly fee.

I have no problem with paying a monthly fee for an MMO as long as it pumps out new content + updates on a regular basis, as well as maintaining high quality servers.

Unfortunately ESO doesnt look to have much initiative.
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF4 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
3DS: 1907-9236-7818