Real Question: Anyone own both and still prefer Xbxo?

#1Darkside_ShadowPosted 2/2/2014 6:16:06 AM
Just wondering. I usually buy all consoles. I got a Wii U and Ps4 but not an Xbox One yet.
So is there anything that makes you prefer the Xbox One if you own both Ps4 and XB1?
#2Bryant187Posted 2/2/2014 6:22:20 AM
Darkside_Shadow posted...
Just wondering. I usually buy all consoles. I got a Wii U and Ps4 but not an Xbox One yet.
So is there anything that makes you prefer the Xbox One if you own both Ps4 and XB1?

Well out of both their exclusives, I've enjoyed DR3 the most followed by Knack as a close 2nd. I think the voice features are pretty cool even though they're a gimmick. I like to be able to read a guide while playing the game at the same time thanks to the snap feature. I like how PINS this time are their own category you just go too, instead of it being like a folder. It's Video uploading is better than ps4's imo just because you can edit it in interesting ways if you DL the Upload Studio. I guess those are my reasons, and then a few little odds an ends here and there.
---
GT - Rizriel
#3Darkside_Shadow(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 6:39:10 AM
How about the controller? Also even tho the whole 720 x 1080p @ 60 vs 30fps debate has blown up. Is there anything about the visuals some might prefer on multiplats?
Just wondering.
#4GiarccpsnPosted 2/2/2014 6:46:38 AM

I prefer the PS4 because it's faster overall. Downloading, Installing games, Capturing and Uploading video, system start up, it's all faster on PS4.
I like the Skydrive feature on Xbox One and the Play to function.
---
PSN ID: JoeKnightt
XboxLive GT: JoeKnightt
#5majinbuu58Posted 2/2/2014 6:49:07 AM
I'll eventually get a ps4 if they ever put out interesting exclusives...

But i prefer the xbox solely because PSN is trash.
#6SS_MetalSonicPosted 2/2/2014 6:53:19 AM
Yes. Better controller, better games , and better user interface.
---
PSWiiPCBOX - Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Crysis 3, Killer Instinct, Killzone: SF, BioShock: Infinite, Forza 5, Dishonored
#7GiarccpsnPosted 2/2/2014 6:54:48 AM
How about the controller? Also even tho the whole 720 x 1080p @ 60 vs 30fps debate has blown up. Is there anything about the visuals some might prefer on multiplats?
Just wondering.

I prefer the DS4, it feels better in my hands and you can plug any headphone set into it. The Xbox One controller, that 'click' sound on the D-pad is annoying. Vibration in the trigger is cool in Forza5.
---
#8RawringAirPosted 2/2/2014 6:55:53 AM
i do TC
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#9GiarccpsnPosted 2/2/2014 7:01:40 AM
RawringAir posted...
i do TC

Very compelling. ;)
---
#10Shaolin015Posted 2/2/2014 7:23:06 AM
majinbuu58 posted...
I'll eventually get a ps4 if they ever put out interesting exclusives...

But i prefer the xbox solely because PSN is trash.

You need to start thinking about getting a ps4. Psn is not trash and it's far from it. I rarely get lag and I get free games (good games that are fairly new) every month. And to say "if" ps4 gets any good exclusives is ignorant in every way. Both consoles will get good exclusives. Titanfall is coming out and infamous is coming out. Uncharted is always good and halo is also coming out. So your "if" clearly tells me that you have no want to buy the ps4