Dark Souls 2 and Titanfall

#1DeucesLasCrucesPosted 2/2/2014 7:23:06 AM
I just realized that two of my most hyped games of 2014 are actually dropping on the exact same day. I guess I'll be consistently going back and forth from my xbox one to my xbox 360 for all of March when I'm off work...how do you guys plan on juggling the simultaneous release of two of the biggest games of the year?!
#2Bryant187Posted 2/2/2014 7:25:52 AM
I'll squeeze in some quick matches during the day with Titanfall on the X1. And at night sit down and play some DS2 on the pc.
---
GT - Rizriel
#3BoxTheMuppetPosted 2/2/2014 7:40:41 AM
I'm getting titanfall day 1 then after I beat it I'm going to pick up ds2. Dark souls isn't a game you play casually. I'm not going to try to juggle them.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#4DeucesLasCruces(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 7:48:03 AM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
I'm getting titanfall day 1 then after I beat it I'm going to pick up ds2. Dark souls isn't a game you play casually. I'm not going to try to juggle them.

Haha exactly, that's what I'm concerned about. And if Titanfall is as addicting as everyone says I honestly don't know what I'll do...gaming time is already oh so limited.
#5L96A1BOSSPosted 2/2/2014 9:13:04 AM
Bryant187 posted...
I'll squeeze in some quick matches during the day with Titanfall on the X1. And at night sit down and play some DS2 on the pc.

You going to play DS2 on PC? When it have no release date. But when people come and and say they going to play TF on PC it's a lie to you fanboy at least that have a PC release date.
#6Foxx3kPosted 2/2/2014 9:15:58 AM
BoxTheMuppet posted...

How do you plan on beating Titanfall?
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#7DeucesLasCruces(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 9:30:11 AM
Foxx3k posted...
BoxTheMuppet posted...

How do you plan on beating Titanfall?

Once he reaches #1 on the leaderboards, should take him a couple of weeks.
#8JusticeSwordPosted 2/2/2014 9:32:12 AM
2 of my friends had DS on the 360, it was a ghost town. (No pun intended)
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#9blazinapplePosted 2/2/2014 9:58:16 AM
JusticeSword posted...

yeah, i only had about 5 friends of mine play DS on the 360. i believe the reason for this is that the game was far too hard for alot of people on my friends list or gamers in general despite the game being really really good.

the game was not casual friendly which put off alot of people and IMHO made it even more spectacular. i didnt research much about DS2 but i heard from a buddy that players can adjust difficulty during the game. if thats true, you may just see alot more DS players since that kind of makes casual friendly.
---
vote for pedro
#10DeucesLasCruces(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 10:03:26 AM
blazinapple posted...
JusticeSword posted...

yeah, i only had about 5 friends of mine play DS on the 360. i believe the reason for this is that the game was far too hard for alot of people on my friends list or gamers in general despite the game being really really good.

the game was not casual friendly which put off alot of people and IMHO made it even more spectacular. i didnt research much about DS2 but i heard from a buddy that players can adjust difficulty during the game. if thats true, you may just see alot more DS players since that kind of makes casual friendly.

pretty much, playing through dark souls is an incredible experience and is probably the most rewarding game i've ever played. pretty much confirmed that dark souls 2 will be much more accessible though.