Dark Souls 2 and Titanfall

#11blazinapplePosted 2/2/2014 10:40:44 AM
DeucesLasCruces posted...
blazinapple posted...
JusticeSword posted...
2 of my friends had DS on the 360, it was a ghost town. (No pun intended)

yeah, i only had about 5 friends of mine play DS on the 360. i believe the reason for this is that the game was far too hard for alot of people on my friends list or gamers in general despite the game being really really good.

the game was not casual friendly which put off alot of people and IMHO made it even more spectacular. i didnt research much about DS2 but i heard from a buddy that players can adjust difficulty during the game. if thats true, you may just see alot more DS players since that kind of makes casual friendly.

pretty much, playing through dark souls is an incredible experience and is probably the most rewarding game i've ever played. pretty much confirmed that dark souls 2 will be much more accessible though.

yeah, i had a blast grinding enemies for different kinds of loot drops. something that needs to be in more rpgs.

it was definitely rewarding after a hard fought battle. i also enjoyed creating more powerful weapons with boss souls and titanite. good times.
---
vote for pedro
#12Bryant187Posted 2/2/2014 10:46:30 AM
L96A1BOSS posted...
Bryant187 posted...
I'll squeeze in some quick matches during the day with Titanfall on the X1. And at night sit down and play some DS2 on the pc.

You going to play DS2 on PC? When it have no release date. But when people come and and say they going to play TF on PC it's a lie to you fanboy at least that have a PC release date.

Wait pc doesn't have a release date yet? I thought it came out with consoles. Also Ill play it on pc because I don't own a ps3/360 to play it on. Which is why I'm getting Titanfall on x1 because I have that console. My pc is for mmos, emulation and games that aren't cominh to ps4/x1/wiiu but will be on pc/ps3/360.
---
GT - Rizriel
#13BlazingxPaddlesPosted 2/2/2014 10:50:22 AM
I'm in the same boat- OP. Dark Souls is a top 3 game of all time for me.

I'll just jump between the two as free time permits.
#142ndAtomiskPosted 2/2/2014 12:54:57 PM
I'm not getting Titanfall so I'll have plenty of time for Dark Souls 2.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
#15DolemiteXPPosted 2/2/2014 1:49:26 PM
Bryant187 posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
Bryant187 posted...
I'll squeeze in some quick matches during the day with Titanfall on the X1. And at night sit down and play some DS2 on the pc.

You going to play DS2 on PC? When it have no release date. But when people come and and say they going to play TF on PC it's a lie to you fanboy at least that have a PC release date.

Wait pc doesn't have a release date yet? I thought it came out with consoles. Also Ill play it on pc because I don't own a ps3/360 to play it on. Which is why I'm getting Titanfall on x1 because I have that console. My pc is for mmos, emulation and games that aren't cominh to ps4/x1/wiiu but will be on pc/ps3/360.

According to Amazon DS2 pc date is the 25th of March. I'll also be getting Titanfall on the One and getting DS2 on PC most likely through Steam.
---
Shanahan!!! Yuse got some SPLAININ ta do!!!
#16userfrigginamePosted 2/2/2014 1:58:27 PM
Well, Titanfall looks like it's a game that's meant to be juggled with other games (like fighting, racing and sports games). It's multiplayer only, so there's no end to it. It's not like single-player games, where you could just finish one game, and go on to the next. I mean you could do one multiplayer match, then go to Dark Souls 2, and get to one fireplace (I forgot what they're called), then go back to Ttianfall.
#17BigLongDownerPosted 2/2/2014 2:02:33 PM
My plan is to play some Dark Souls 2 while Titanfall is installing. I'll have my 360 in the bedroom and my One in the living room. Win-win!
---
GT - The Grunge Guy
#18DeucesLasCruces(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 3:09:10 PM
BigLongDowner posted...
My plan is to play some Dark Souls 2 while Titanfall is installing. I'll have my 360 in the bedroom and my One in the living room. Win-win!

dude same! except the opposite..i feel like my xbox one deserves the true home entertainment system of the house. dark souls 2 will be a game i play at night in the dark in my bed so i can at least be comfortable while i die over and over
#19strawberry11Posted 2/2/2014 4:09:55 PM
blazinapple posted...
JusticeSword posted...
2 of my friends had DS on the 360, it was a ghost town. (No pun intended)

yeah, i only had about 5 friends of mine play DS on the 360. i believe the reason for this is that the game was far too hard for alot of people on my friends list or gamers in general despite the game being really really good.

the game was not casual friendly which put off alot of people and IMHO made it even more spectacular. i didnt research much about DS2 but i heard from a buddy that players can adjust difficulty during the game. if thats true, you may just see alot more DS players since that kind of makes casual friendly.

More casual friendly? Everything I've heard about it makes DS2 sound insanely punishing compared to the original Dark Souls.
You lose a chunk from your max-health every time you die, which means the game gets flicking harder the more you lose
Enemies stop respawning after a while so you can't grind for souls
Hostile pvp invasions occur even when you are in hollow form, which means you'll be constantly griefed

It sounds nuts
---
Yes my game is Wiggle jiggle.
#20TarotXIIIPosted 2/6/2014 11:18:23 PM
Play both at the same time! i'm 100% getting both or waiting till dark souls 2 comes to xbox one like i know it will. 2 greatest games imo that are coming out.