Titanfall - Real players vs AI computer players?

#11JK8289Posted 2/2/2014 10:29:36 AM
JK8289 posted...
zak234 posted...
JK8289 posted...
6v6 and the rest A.I. I've played it and it's pretty well balanced. I think they could do 8v8 with a little less A.I. Regardless it's a lot of fun.

The rest A.I.? Two or one?

Explain it to me so I can understand it.

A.I. as in ground infantry. Only the real players get titans. I don't know how many A.I. there is. From what I remember there was these cyborg looking guys running around. And other A.I. that looked like pilots(real players) which made it difficult to tell the difference between A.I. and real players so killing them was necessary because you never know.

And for the amount I don't know exactly. There was a decent amount. I would say at least 10-15 on each team.
---
GT: KillerIsHere828
#12SigmaLongshotPosted 2/2/2014 10:34:09 AM
Basically it'll retain the competitive element of an intimate 6-on-6 battle, but with the larger, more war-like atmosphere with the inclusion of the bots.

The bots are termed by alpha players as "competent in groups but otherwise easy kills", and are worth a tiny fraction of the points earned by taking out a Pilot (human players are termed as Titan Pilots - they're special, see).
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#13Ironman06Posted 2/2/2014 10:42:04 AM
I think if you went over 6v6 the game would turn into a clustered mess really quick. The 6v6 decision makes a lot of sense once you play the game. I can't wait for the game to come out so we can stop this stupid argument.
#14L96A1BOSSPosted 2/2/2014 11:02:10 AM(edited)
Laylow12 posted...
It's 75% A.I.

This 6 real player with 48 and up bots running around official confirm. Last time I check I like my MP focus game be with real player.

We have warframe on PS4 and they have special event going on right now where you fight with bots on your team they run around and act stupid as usual.
#15Superman070776Posted 2/2/2014 11:29:11 AM
L96A1BOSS posted...
Laylow12 posted...
It's 75% A.I.

This 6 real player with 48 and up bots running around official confirm. Last time I check I like my MP focus game be with real player.

We have warframe on PS4 and they have special event going on right now where you fight with bots on your team they run around and act stupid as usual.

No, this is wrong. Watch the gameplay videos that are all over the internet, or talk to people who have actually been in the alpha. The game has the right number to make it feel balanced. People are crying about, "What if a bot is the last death in team death match...well, both teams will have the same number of bots, so the chances are the same for both teams. Still better than having 24 vs 24 and a bunch on one team are scrubs (like me) while the other team is packed with pros. I understand most of this is sour grapes from malcontents who got a ps4 and now can't play TitanFall unless they want to join the PC master race...but the complaints are stupid. Every single person, that has played the game has loved it.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
#16SunDevil77Posted 2/2/2014 11:32:03 AM
L96A1BOSS posted...
Laylow12 posted...
It's 75% A.I.

English, please
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539