The cloud is going to make the CPU 3-4 times more powerful!

#31Laylow12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 2:43:15 PM
Nice parlor trick there Sigma/Jutzen..
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#32SigmaLongshotPosted 2/2/2014 2:47:28 PM
Laylow12 posted...

Poor effort. I can attest that I have only one account affiliated with me on Gamefaqs, and publicly announce that is this is a mistruth, I copulate with sheep and my own siblings.

I also have enough wit to battle someone of your ilk in my sleep.

*Draws a mental epee*

EN GARDE!
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#33CannondaleBobPosted 2/2/2014 3:03:33 PM
Blast Processing!
#34gogogodzillaPosted 2/2/2014 5:50:49 PM
xacebop posted...
Is this a joke topic

I think it's just highlighting the sheer stupidity of the XBox1 supporters that bought that line of crap...
---
My Chicken says, "Cluck!"
#35gogogodzillaPosted 2/2/2014 5:51:32 PM
Snickleseed posted...
The cloud is the biggest leap in computing history since the advent of downloading more RAM

You don't download RAM... you download more CPUs!!!
---
My Chicken says, "Cluck!"
#36DelkuraPosted 2/2/2014 6:31:20 PM
I think this will need time for this to show. In the future, there will likely be cloud based games that do things that the PS4 couldn't do because of it. Just take a look at how games looked and played at the beginning of the Xbox 360 vs. the end, HUGE difference.
#37Laylow12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 6:31:29 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...
Laylow12 posted...

Poor effort. I can attest that I have only one account affiliated with me on Gamefaqs, and publicly announce that is this is a mistruth, I copulate with sheep and my own siblings.

I also have enough wit to battle someone of your ilk in my sleep.

*Draws a mental epee*

EN GARDE!

Oh you dare to draw on me? I will CROSS STREAMS on you and destroy everything within a square mile to get my point across Sigma/Jutzen!!!

---
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#38Laylow12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 6:38:35 PM
Delkura posted...
I think this will need time for this to show. In the future, there will likely be cloud based games that do things that the PS4 couldn't do because of it. Just take a look at how games looked and played at the beginning of the Xbox 360 vs. the end, HUGE difference.

Sony has "the cloud" too, they just don't lie about its capabilities like Microsoft does, so any benefit will be the same on both platforms.

---
#39DelkuraPosted 2/2/2014 6:39:56 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Delkura posted...

Sony has "the cloud" too, they just don't lie about its capabilities like Microsoft does, so any benefit will be the same on both platforms.

The PS4 has access to the cloud, but it's much more limited than the Xbox One.
#40Laylow12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 6:51:00 PM
Delkura posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Delkura posted...

The PS4 has access to the cloud, but it's much more limited than the Xbox One.

Really? Microsoft has a special cloud now? Where is it and how come we haven't seen or heard anything about it since before launch? Where is the awesome demo of this special cloud at?

---