MLB and Xbox One

#11XisurusXPosted 2/6/2014 9:18:37 AM
I honestly would have gotten rid of my ps3 by now, but the show is just too good. Honestly for me no other sports game even come close, maybe the nba 2k series but the show just provides such a polished, strategical baseball game. It really is that good, and completely worthy of the accolades it receives and it gets BETTER with each iteration.
#12RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/6/2014 9:36:44 AM
smak52607 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Webmaster4531 posted...
Any MLB and gaming fan will have a PS4 for "The Show" so probably not.

Good effort but you failed

You obviously never played the show...

So you failed .. miserably.

The question at hand isn't about a game, its about an app. So replying off topic just to spout off PS4 fanboyism means you failed to comprehend the point of this thread. So in fact you FAILED.

LOL
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
Omaha! Omaha! 56 is Mike! Hurry, Hurry!
#13TrickyPonyPosted 2/6/2014 10:38:17 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
smak52607 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Webmaster4531 posted...

The question at hand isn't about a game, its about an app. So replying off topic just to spout off PS4 fanboyism means you failed to comprehend the point of this thread. So in fact you FAILED.

LOL

This. I'm as big a baseball fan as they come and I don't own a PS or the Show, I'm not into baseball games on systems, I will be headed out to the desert to watch a week's worth of spring training though so lol at the troll.

360 had the At Bat app so I assume the X1 will as well, I subscribe to the full version and I watched a LOT of ball on my 360, would really like to fire up some games this season with voice commands
#14smak52607Posted 2/6/2014 10:41:07 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
smak52607 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Webmaster4531 posted...

LOL

As long as you feel good about yourself, thats all thats important.