im sick of TROLLS saying 30fps/720p is LAST gen

#11Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 2/2/2014 1:12:22 PM
Oh come on guys(you know who you are). I mean couldn't you find anything else to do.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#12sonicteam2k1Posted 2/2/2014 1:13:59 PM
skermac posted...
TargettPractice posted...
1080p/60fps is last gen. Seriously, do you people even keep up with current technology? The two consoles you clowns are always arguing about are so far behind the times, it's not even funny. Yet here you are, defending your turd from someone with a slightly more polished turd.

Thank you for your input PC Elitist. We know what the pc master race thinks.

is that absolute best you can come up with?
---
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games
#13TheSL1ClubPosted 2/2/2014 1:24:14 PM(edited)
1080p/60fps is last gen. Seriously, do you people even keep up with current technology? The two consoles you clowns are always arguing about are so far behind the times, it's not even funny. Yet here you are, defending your turd from someone with a slightly more polished turd.

This is like a Ferrari owner joining a conversation with a Honda and Toyota owner, of course both Honda and Toyota owner know Ferrari is better, but they can compare between the two because it's in the same price range/class. Why would you brag to a Honda or Toyota owner lol? It is a fact Ferrari is better, you pay 20 times $ for it is also a fact. When you say things like this in general, you have to think about the general public, if this is a forum for multi million dollar people, we wouldn't have pity console conversations to begin with.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#14Englandfc1966Posted 2/2/2014 1:22:43 PM
30fps/720p is last gen, I've been playing at 60fps/1080p since 2005.
---
The European Union (EU) will become the United States of Europe.
#15psprulz2007Posted 2/2/2014 1:24:27 PM
Fact of the matter is next gen systems have power. With added power comes expectations of better games technically. Gaming has been in the 30fps 720p mindset (outside of PC gamers) for awhile. So with new powerful machines comes new powerful expectations.

It is NOT unreasonable to expect 60fps and 1080p games this gen. It IS unreasonable to expect launch games to be so.
---
GT/PSN- Feelinkorny
Help save a life www.twitch.tv/feelinkorny
#16sonicteam2k1Posted 2/2/2014 1:24:29 PM
TheSL1Club posted...

This is like a Ferrari owner joining a conversation with a Honda and Toyota owner, of course both Honda and Toyota owner know Ferrari is better, but they can compare between the two because it's in the same price range/class. Why would you brag to a Honda or Toyota owner lol? It is a fact Ferrari is better, you pay 20 times $ for it is also a fact.

first off what's wrong with having money and being able to afford something nicer? People kill me when they get upset because someone bought something more expensive and get more performance.

second, it doesn't cost much to build a PC that can outperform a xbone with no problem. It wouldn't cost much more than a xbone to do it as well. MS just opted to go with S*** parts due to investing heavily in Kinect, which was stupid. Now MS is feeling the heat from Sony.
---
See The Game Collection
#17skermacPosted 2/2/2014 1:24:51 PM
Englandfc1966 posted...

The pc is not a console and doesn't count.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#18Viet0nePosted 2/2/2014 1:24:58 PM
skermac posted...
Ramsus082 posted...
720p/30fps is the current gen. That's the problem.

Why is it a problem? Its better then the 360. If you want more go spend $2,000 on a gaming pc.

....or $400 on a PS4.
---
Currently Playing: ACIV, Starbound, Borderlands2
PSN/XBL : VietOne
#19sonicteam2k1Posted 2/2/2014 1:26:22 PM
skermac posted...
Englandfc1966 posted...

The pc is not a console and doesn't count.

PS4 does....
---
See The Game Collection
#20skermacPosted 2/2/2014 1:30:45 PM
Viet0ne posted...
skermac posted...
Ramsus082 posted...
720p/30fps is the current gen. That's the problem.

Why is it a problem? Its better then the 360. If you want more go spend $2,000 on a gaming pc.

....or $400 on a PS4.

This is a comparison to the 360, not other consoles. So compared to the 360 the X1 is better and has most games at 720p and higher. No one should complain when compared like that. Anyone that doesn't like it doesn't have to get a X1, its that simple.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive