im sick of TROLLS saying 30fps/720p is LAST gen

#21Flare1721Posted 2/2/2014 1:32:28 PM
TargettPractice posted...
1080p/60fps is last gen. Seriously, do you people even keep up with current technology? The two consoles you clowns are always arguing about are so far behind the times, it's not even funny. Yet here you are, defending your turd from someone with a slightly more polished turd.

Except this gen it's affordable. Go back in your hole.

1080p 60fps shud be a standard this gen.
---
Xemnas - Best Final Boss Ever - KH2, We Want Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Strife1721.png
#22TheSL1ClubPosted 2/2/2014 1:36:54 PM(edited)
sonicteam2k1 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
1080p/60fps is last gen. Seriously, do you people even keep up with current technology? The two consoles you clowns are always arguing about are so far behind the times, it's not even funny. Yet here you are, defending your turd from someone with a slightly more polished turd.

This is like a Ferrari owner joining a conversation with a Honda and Toyota owner, of course both Honda and Toyota owner know Ferrari is better, but they can compare between the two because it's in the same price range/class. Why would you brag to a Honda or Toyota owner lol? It is a fact Ferrari is better, you pay 20 times $ for it is also a fact.

first off what's wrong with having money and being able to afford something nicer? People kill me when they get upset because someone bought something more expensive and get more performance.

second, it doesn't cost much to build a PC that can outperform a xbone with no problem. It wouldn't cost much more than a xbone to do it as well. MS just opted to go with S*** parts due to investing heavily in Kinect, which was stupid. Now MS is feeling the heat from Sony.

Your first point doesn't even relate to what's being discussed, there is nothing wrong with being rich or not, it's not the point. Secondly when you say it doesn't cost much to get a PC, you are talking to those who understand PC and can build it, the pre built pc's are pretty bad and over priced. The average consumers like soccer mom's are not going to build PC's anytime soon. Like I said when you discuss things like this, you are talking to the general public. And there is no point in bragging about something you obviously paid $ for. Ferrari owners don't beep their horns every time they see a Toyota or Honda on the street, that'll be pretty idiotic, same thing. This is not about Microsoft or Sony, it's about PC master race's mindset on consoles and what's wrong with it, the things they don't see or consider....
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#23therickmu25Posted 2/2/2014 1:35:46 PM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
skermac posted...
Englandfc1966 posted...
30fps/720p is last gen, I've been playing at 60fps/1080p since 2005.

The pc is not a console and doesn't count.

PS4 does....

On 'Some' games. My PC does this on 'ALL' games.
---
PC: http://i.imgur.com/9Ho6VA1.jpg
#24TargettPracticePosted 2/2/2014 1:36:07 PM
Flare1721 posted...

Except this gen it's affordable. Go back in your hole.

1080p 60fps shud be a standard this gen.

Funny thing about affordable, is that it's relative to how much money you make and spend. Go get a better job.

I agree 1080p and 60fps should be a standard minimum. However, it's unlikely to happen unless fanboys stop being fanboys and don't buy either of these poor excuses for gaming machines. Then maybe the next-next-gen will have modern hardware instead of parts that are the equivalent of a 4 year old pc.
#25Lord_FroodPosted 2/2/2014 1:42:43 PM
Well that's because it is last gen :)
---
Unless I state otherwise, what I say is opinion when it comes to discussing the quality of games.
#26SunDevil77Posted 2/2/2014 1:43:10 PM
degen2011 posted...
FYI a lot of 360 games werent even 720p

Hey, TC.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/68456259

What happened?
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#27PraetorXynPosted 2/2/2014 3:00:59 PM
As usual, every thread like this basically devolves into this double standard:
http://i.imgur.com/tGHYYnD.png
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9.png
#28aj4x94Posted 2/2/2014 3:04:22 PM
http://i.minus.com/ibsMS9z31vjUba.gif
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls, Lords of Shadow, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Borderlands.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#29Ramsus082Posted 2/2/2014 7:03:25 PM
skermac posted...
Ramsus082 posted...
720p/30fps is the current gen. That's the problem.

Why is it a problem? Its better then the 360. If you want more go spend $2,000 on a gaming pc.

Because our TVs have been capable of outputting in true HD for the better part if a decade now. It's not unreasonable to feel let down that "some" can't reach that consistently.

Better visuals are....better. I have no better way of explaining that. I think if I asked you back in May if you thought your next console would run the majority of your games at your old TVs native resolution, you would have told me "yes, of course".

Since this is the XboxOne board, I need a disclaimer: There are many good reasons to own an XboxOne, and plenty of satisfied customers. You are entitled to enjoy whatever you like for what ever reason it pleases you
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#30sirspankyjncoPosted 2/2/2014 8:07:52 PM
I'm sorry... but 720p is last gen and I am quite unsatisfied that MS hasn't been able to push out what is required of their system to meet the current standard in gaming and television/movies/media.

You can be happy that the games are 720p and 30 fps and say that you are grateful of the step up etc etc.. but you are just telling yourself what you need to hear to justify a purchase.
---
Ive had both an Xbox 360 and PS3 break, there are no superior consoles, except N64, that was pretty sweet.