Why did you choose the Xbox One over the competitors?

#31crazyman32Posted 2/3/2014 3:07:41 AM
chrish909 posted...
Ps4 controllers have a giant button in the middle of it im pretty sure is like a guide button.

ps4 wobbles, I really dont own anything that wobbbles, if I did Id get a new one. Too bad every ps4 wobbles.

psn is unreliable.

ps3 user interface was worse than gamecubes, Im not sure about ps4s but I cant imagine anything good.

ps community is very immature, whiny, and annoying. I really just want nothing to do with them.

ps4 has no games or none coming either.

Hi Xbot.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#32crazyman32Posted 2/3/2014 3:09:20 AM
CourtofOwls posted...
100% sony failure rate...not even just playstation stuff,everything with sony's name on it i've ever owned has broken with 0 support what-so-ever

You are either trolling or you have incredibly bad luck.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#33skermacPosted 2/3/2014 3:37:02 AM
riddlebox13 posted...
chrish909 posted...
Ps4 controllers have a giant button in the middle of it im pretty sure is like a guide button.

ps4 wobbles, I really dont own anything that wobbbles, if I did Id get a new one. Too bad every ps4 wobbles.

psn is unreliable.

ps3 user interface was worse than gamecubes, Im not sure about ps4s but I cant imagine anything good.

ps community is very immature, whiny, and annoying. I really just want nothing to do with them.

ps4 has no games or none coming either.

You say PS community is immature, but you just told blatant lies which is VERY immature. Also how is a console wobbling going to kill it off? Again, immature and not every PS4 wobbles. So elts start with poorly typed out wall of lies:
1. No, it is a touch pad that is utilized in games. While only KZ right now it is an actual next-gen controller feature.
2. If you take this in to account seriously then... #Reassurance
3. One incident by definition does not make something unreliable. You're speaking of an incident that lasted for 24 days of the 7 years it has been running. I can see why tihs would be an issue, but it hasn't happened more than once and doesn't simply make it unreliable.
4. You didn't play the gamecube. The PS3's interface wasn't impressive but it was simple and easy to navigate through. The UI on the PS4 is considered to be better than the One's to my knowledge as MS is considering doing an overhaul on the current UI due to complaints.
5. You're judging this off of what? These forums? Because it doesn't sound like you played on the PSN as you consider it unreliable.
6. PS4 has 180 games in development with 24 console exclusives. Microsoft has 15 exclusives in development. 24 > 15 so how does it have no games exactly? When even at launch PS4 has more games on it and better reviewed exclusives. Not only this but Xbox boasts about tis 8 new IPs while Sony can brag about having more than that as well.

I've got both and have played both. The PS4 is better overall and unless MS drastically changes it will remain that way. The Xbox One right now is trying to ride out big named IPs of last generation and that shouldn't work because we don't need the same old same old we need innovative new IPs that change the face of gaming and evne with existing IPs coming out on PS4 they are doing HUGE changes to make sure it feels like the games are new IPs allowing players to play them and forget about the others.. So, who is really immature? People who can't get their facts straight.

Hi SonyPony
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#34loafy013Posted 2/3/2014 3:43:23 AM
dementedlullaby posted...
Killzone and Resogun are the only two PS4 games I have interest in. Infamous doesn't look bad but I didn't really care much for 1+2. The protagonist is different with different powers so I am interested in how it turns out and may buy it in the future on the cheap.

See, this is how you say a system has no games. I could easily yell that neither PS4 or Xbone have any games, but truthfully neither system have enough games (either now or upcoming) that would justify me buying a new system, based on my tastes.
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.
#35Darth_StinkiusPosted 2/3/2014 3:47:28 AM
I prefer the MS exclusives, XBOX Live and the controller
---
XBOX One - Darth Stinkius
#36quincy2000aPosted 2/3/2014 4:46:54 AM
Because I THOUGHT that, in terms of power and performance, this generation was going to be like last, with the differences between the One and the PS4 being as slight as the differences between the 360 and the PS3.

Well, I was wrong.
#37Ryan-06Posted 2/3/2014 4:48:06 AM
Kovalchuk_ posted...
Multiplayer > Single player imo

awful.
---
Power of da Cloud confirmed, see the difference: http://youtu.be/UzuT0uA9snE
http://ow.ly/t0gvj, http://ow.ly/t0g1Y
#38Jiggy101011Posted 2/3/2014 6:57:43 AM
riddlebox13 posted...
Also sidenote I have both. I bought PS4 because of more innovative exclusives to come out. I bought my Xbox One because I was interested to see if Xbox could change my opinion on that and so far no, but I will continue to try. Also Project Spark... yeah Project Spark.

What are some innovative exclusives coming out? Also if you could explain what makes them innovative? Thank you.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#39Enigma149Posted 2/3/2014 7:04:11 AM
chrish909 posted...

What was wrong with the Gamecube interface?
---
"The winner is the gamer who gets to play all of the games, and the game developer who is recognized for the great games they made." -Retroxgamer0
#40il_capitanoPosted 2/3/2014 7:08:53 AM
I didnt. No friggin way im paying 100$ more for a weaker system of which the best exclusives will be nothing but shooters.
---
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12