Is Peggie on sale?

#11PutHaggarInSFPosted 2/2/2014 9:32:29 PM
bessy67 posted...
And despite it's looks it's actually a pretty serious golf game

I can confirm this. Having played the Hot Shots games for years, I assumed I would have an easy time with PSG. I'm not. Especially with the putting. I'm struggling to break par most of the time.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Venml45.gif
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided
#12AnarchyCampPosted 2/3/2014 2:35:13 AM
LostOdyssey17 posted...
Hank Hill would never put his wife up for sale. Topic closed.

But Al Bundy would.
---
#13DojoMaxPosted 2/3/2014 4:38:34 AM
AnarchyCamp posted...
LostOdyssey17 posted...
Hank Hill would never put his wife up for sale. Topic closed.

But Al Bundy would.

Aww schnap
---
stop trollin
#14Zellio2014Posted 2/3/2014 5:15:17 AM
I need pics of Peggie before I buy her
#15tubb311Posted 2/3/2014 6:47:18 AM
Foxx3k posted...
I too really want Powerstar Golf, but $20 just seems like too much for a game with microtransactions like that.

I bought powerstar golf and had no idea there were microtransactions available. it's a good game and you probably shouldn't let that sway your decision.
---
GT: DonShetland
#16dementedlullabyPosted 2/3/2014 9:50:27 AM
tubb311 posted...
Foxx3k posted...
I too really want Powerstar Golf, but $20 just seems like too much for a game with microtransactions like that.

I bought powerstar golf and had no idea there were microtransactions available. it's a good game and you probably shouldn't let that sway your decision.

You get credits after each match to buy gear. All gear below the 15k packs are useless and a waste of the credits. Credits are a bit faster to get since the patch which is cool but you can buy the credits with cash as well (and they are damn expensive!).

Awesome game though, the mechanics are great which is what matters for a golf game.
---
XBL/PSN/NNID/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#17-FryShakeWad-Posted 2/3/2014 9:58:16 AM
bessy67 posted...
Homie_202 posted...
bessy67 posted...
Foxx3k posted...

After the recent update you earn credits really quickly. You'll be able to get a bunch of great gear and never need to spend any more money.

Does that game have a lot of customization? I haven't really looked up a ton into it except the gameplay and it seems to be like Mario golf.

6 golfers each with their own unique ability, 2 caddies with their own unique abilities, and a ton of different clubs/balls/outfits. And despite its looks it's actually a pretty serious golf game

I would recommend it. Very fun, I am lvl 40 and have not used or needed to use a micro transaction.