BF4 > COD Ghosts

#1EternalStutterPosted 2/2/2014 11:13:33 PM
This was my first battlefield. Was always more of a Call of Duty kindof guy. But after finally getting into BF, finally giving it a try, It's insane how much better the battlefield series really is.

Who else agrees? Any cod players out there hating cod ghosts?
#2riddlebox13Posted 2/2/2014 11:39:36 PM
I think Ghosts is a lot better than the games after MW2. BF4 however is a complete and utter mess everywhere I've seen it. The real problem is that they are still fixing issues and I think a month after launch it still had game breaking problems. The big issue is the fact that this isn't their first game and this isn't the first time. It happens EVERY game they come out with and it is at the point to where it needs to be addressed even after they are fixed. BF4 Day One was unplayable, but CoD Ghosts on the other hand was accessible, fast, and never gave me a single issue. BF4 gave me hours of trouble and even though the game is fun it takes away points because it just has reached the point to where it is no longer acceptable.

TL;DR:
Ghosts > BF4 Both only have a couple of new tricks and only one had a presentable launch.
#3Robin_MaskPosted 2/3/2014 12:12:42 AM
riddlebox13 posted...
I think Ghosts is a lot better than the games after MW2. BF4 however is a complete and utter mess everywhere I've seen it. The real problem is that they are still fixing issues and I think a month after launch it still had game breaking problems. The big issue is the fact that this isn't their first game and this isn't the first time. It happens EVERY game they come out with and it is at the point to where it needs to be addressed even after they are fixed. BF4 Day One was unplayable, but CoD Ghosts on the other hand was accessible, fast, and never gave me a single issue. BF4 gave me hours of trouble and even though the game is fun it takes away points because it just has reached the point to where it is no longer acceptable.

TL;DR:
Ghosts > BF4 Both only have a couple of new tricks and only one had a presentable launch.

This.

I was going to have BF4 as my first X1 game, but after hearing all the problems, I got Dead Rising 3 instead. It is just amazing how DICE really ****ed it up.
---
Support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#4ExxexPosted 2/3/2014 12:15:40 AM
If you had played BF(F) 3, then you would know better.

Just saiyan.
#5RenamonPosted 2/3/2014 12:22:40 AM
I'm just tired of all the shooters that just get rehashed year after year.
---
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games
#6singhellotakuPosted 2/3/2014 12:23:30 AM
anything is better than ghosts, BF3 or 4 vs Blops II or MWII is a debate, ghosts sucks
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot
#7SnoicFactorPosted 2/3/2014 12:52:24 AM
Ghosts is terrible. I bought it hoping it'd be at least as good as BLOPS2.. Nope. BLOPS2 is a lot better in every single regard aside from graphics. Even then, Ghosts framerate is too unstable. The huge maps and 6v6 promote heavy camping. Far too much camping. Then there is the one shot kills.. Seriously, you get hit with 1 or 2 bullets and that's it.. On top of that, the stupid dogs. Adding even quicker deaths.. You also have the terrible spawn system. Seriously, you get spawned directly in front of enemies far too often. There was absolutely zero innovation with the game, and it was a step down in everything else. As far as recent CoD games go. It is by far the worst. Even with the BF4 problems, it doesn't happen enough to warrant purchasing Ghosts. Most bug issues are definitely overreactions at this point. Though, at launch they were terrible.
---
nt
#8aj4x94Posted 2/3/2014 1:06:39 AM
Ghosts is the worst COD to date, and BF4 is the most broken FPS in recent history. They both suck.

Absolutely horrific spawns, bland graphics, IED men, constant crashing, SP campaign data being erased upon boot up. Can't win on either side.

If there's anything good that can be said about HFSthiswillmakethexboxonethebestthingevar Titanfall, it's that it can't possibly be worst than these two horrible excuses for online shooters.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls, Lords of Shadow, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Borderlands.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#9dementedlullabyPosted 2/3/2014 1:08:09 AM
Pile of poop > CoD Ghosts

fact
---
XBL/PSN/NNID/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#10Superman070776Posted 2/3/2014 1:15:08 AM
I got BF when I got my X1 and it was a terrible mess. I gave it an honest try, and had to call Xbox to get a refund (digital) so I could get Ghosts. I am happy with my choice.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid