BF4 > COD Ghosts

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. BF4 > COD Ghosts
1 year ago#21
im more bothered by the fact that Neither of these games see fit to have an open world singleplayer in 2014......
1 year ago#22
ill-thoughts posted...
im more bothered by the fact that Neither of these games see fit to have an open world singleplayer in 2014......

Heh. Why should the company fix/change something that isn't broken? I mean they both sell millions of copies just for a few simple changes and people go nuts over it. In a business perspective its golden. As in a fan or consumer perspective its s***.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
1 year ago#23
kennyynnoo posted...
I quit COD after the first MW for BFBC and never looked back. You never hear stories of people going from BF to COD but plenty of COD to BF people. Btw I'm not having issues with BF4, I got in January after the patches and it works fine, even beat the SP over a few days with no save issues.

I certainly went from BF to COD.

I think it is silly to ignore that there is a certain flavor difference in COD that some people are going to like better. The constant flow of leveling, the smaller more intimate sport like gameflow. The snappiness of the gunplay that is really one of a kind in how it feels. The leveling, challenge and prestige systems not only give people a constant shift of equipment, but it gives better players a reason to try load outs that aren't always top tier and mess with weapons that aren't leveled up. I know I can grab a new gun and in a few short rounds it will be able to unlock attachments and stuff to help me figure it out. Right now I hate switching to new guns on Bf4 because the amount of kills you get per min are already low, having to slum it with a bad new gun on top of that is annoying. I like the mad fast pace of constantly leveling and hitting prestige compared to the long grind to the top in BF.
1 year ago#24
I think if both games worked as advertised, BF4 > Ghosts. However, Ghosts is pretty much running unopposed right now.
---
Must read Xbone board topics:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66754864 http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
1 year ago#25
Superman070776 posted...
I got BF when I got my X1 and it was a terrible mess. I gave it an honest try, and had to call Xbox to get a refund (digital) so I could get Ghosts. I am happy with my choice.

I have had no real problems with bf4 for the past couple months.
1 year ago#26
I was once a COD fan, and then Ghosts was released... It's pure garbage. I've never played a FPS game where I respawn into the middle of crossfire and die because of it. Or respawn in front of a sniper who is already aiming down their sights. The spawns in Ghosts alone make this game completely broken. I'm sticking with B4 and will continue to let Ghosts collect dust.
1 year ago#27
Ghosts works wonderfully mechanically but the design and gameplay just isn't fun. CoD died with last gen for me.

BF4 is okay... aside from the network issues there are a few design choices that puzzle me such as how hard it is to change kits (why can't there be an option from the menus?) and unable to party up with friends before joining a game. We're usually put on different teams, ffs.

DICE lost credibility with BF4. I don't really care for either series anymore with Titanfall and Destiny arriving this year.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
1 year ago#28
Which campaign is best.

I used to have Ghosts but it was garbage. And as a "current" gen version, it had less players, so it was like hide and seek.

Does BF4 have a better campaign?
---
Wii U+Xbox One :)
NNID: JZimino
1 year ago#29
segagamer posted...
Which campaign is best.

I used to have Ghosts but it was garbage. And as a "current" gen version, it had less players, so it was like hide and seek.

Does BF4 have a better campaign?

Both are crazy short, but Bf4 is almost oddly dull for a campaign where things should be blowing up all around you at all times. The awesome moments are too spread out.
1 year ago#30
I agree that Battlefield 4 is much better than Call of Duty: Ghosts because of 64 player Conquest.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com/
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. BF4 > COD Ghosts

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived