i hope xboxone owners complain to MS about 1080p/60 fps

#1mewmew42Posted 2/3/2014 7:39:20 AM
You deserve better than 720p/30fps

Please remind yourself that you are worthy of good things in life.do not let MS get away with it please fight for your rights as a consumer.

For all the money MS have, i hope their software division can come up with a patch for 1080p/60fps

I just experienced my 1st ever 1080p/60fps tomb raider on ps4. Now i get why pc is mustardrice

For those who say 1080p/60fps
No difference
Humn eye not trained
We can get tired/strained eyes

Please don't be in denial.i don't own an xbox1 but i will feel ripped off if this lack of 1080p/60fps keeps happening.

Consumers deserve better and please follow this issue up with MS. I hope this will get sorted because i really want xbox1 to do well.a better gaming industry means better video games for everyone.and all i want are good video games
#2SigmaLongshotPosted 2/3/2014 7:42:08 AM
Ironic that you're complaining that we are not complaining about a fabricated issue you personally believe is complaint-worthy, no?
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#3bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 2/3/2014 7:44:26 AM
It doesn't matter what the game looks like as long as it's fun.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#4benjimainPosted 2/3/2014 7:45:42 AM
Complain all you want, it's not as though the hardware can be changed now.
#5krystylaPosted 2/3/2014 7:46:18 AM
mewmew42 posted...

Please remind yourself that you are worthy of good things in life.do not let MS get away with it please fight for your rights as a consumer.

For all the money MS have, i hope their software division can come up with a patch for 1080p/60fps

I just experienced my 1st ever 1080p/60fps tomb raider on ps4. Now i get why pc is mustardrice

No difference
Humn eye not trained

Please don't be in denial.i don't own an xbox1 but i will feel ripped off if this lack of 1080p/60fps keeps happening.

Consumers deserve better and please follow this issue up with MS. I hope this will get sorted because i really want xbox1 to do well.a better gaming industry means better video games for everyone.and all i want are good video games

Is there one game that's 720p/30fps on the XBO ACIV was but that got patched to 900p hence the premise is already wrong.

Also Tomb Raider is a really bad example as even the PS4 underperforms at that game w/ 53fps average.

I said it already but I can't stress this enough it seems, I never cared when multiplatform titles performed better on any console, I bought about half of them last gen on 360 and the other on PS3 and didn't notice anything.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#6Gunhavok86Posted 2/3/2014 7:46:29 AM
Hopefully they do as I want that to be the standard, since i'm more of a pc gamer that's usually what I run and having spent 500+ on the new consoles I think its fair that I expect good quality.
#7bob15xPosted 2/3/2014 8:00:36 AM
mewmew42 posted...

No difference
Humn eye not trained

and if they do, they will make them that way and drop the graphical fidelity.
#8BigBOO2UPosted 2/3/2014 8:18:01 AM
The best way to "complain" is to buy the competitor's product.
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#9NakedSnake1986Posted 2/3/2014 8:35:06 AM
The thing you're missing is that TR wasn't even suppose to run at 60fps on the PS4 hardware. The hardware itself was so naturally powerful that it was able to handle it with ease with TressFX turn on.

The xbone is just a weaker system in general, it was design to be a streaming HD device that does all these other things instead of focusing on video games and it shows.
---
Tied to a wheel, fingers got to feel,
Bleeding through a tourniquet smile
#10krystylaPosted 2/3/2014 8:37:36 AM
NakedSnake1986 posted...
The thing you're missing is that TR wasn't even suppose to run at 60fps on the PS4 hardware. The hardware itself was so naturally powerful that it was able to handle it with ease with TressFX turn on.

The xbone is just a weaker system in general, it was design to be a streaming HD device that does all these other things instead of focusing on video games and it shows.

Handle it with ease?
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB