i hope xboxone owners complain to MS about 1080p/60 fps

#21HamburgerTime88Posted 2/3/2014 11:27:07 AM
BigBOO2U posted...
The best way to "complain" is to buy the competitor's product.

This
---
---"I'm going to bang your mouth""eat my cheese" manbirds---
#22Broly4561Posted 2/3/2014 11:35:06 AM
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
It doesn't matter what the game looks like as long as it's fun.

which is not what the majority of the 360 users were saying when their games looked better than the ported version of the ps3's.
#23DynasticAnthonyPosted 2/3/2014 11:37:42 AM
The graphics don't matter. It can run at 30fps and 360p, just as long as it's fun, it's all that matters.
---
I'm ready for when RAW becomes more #EMMAtaining!
Also, please stop exploding mountains those took a long time to make. :( - Mistress_Zelda
#24Broly4561Posted 2/3/2014 11:43:20 AM
DynasticAnthony posted...
The graphics don't matter. It can run at 30fps and 360p, just as long as it's fun, it's all that matters.

which is not what the majority of the 360 users were saying when their games looked better than the ported version of the ps3's.
#25pplschamp316Posted 2/3/2014 11:50:08 AM
Y'all do understand that the XBox One can run 1080p & 60 fps, right? Forza 5? The problem is the developers haven't gotten used to the new specs. The PS4 specs didn't deviate too much from the PS3's specs, while the XBox One's specs changed dramatically, thus making it harder to develop. PS3 went through the same thing last generation. Give it time and this argument will be moot. How many consoles generations do we have to go through for people to understand that launch window games will never live up to the full potential of the console?
---
GT: PplsChamp316
#26sabrestormPosted 2/3/2014 11:51:48 AM
Broly4561 posted...

but gamefaqers dont say that.
#27slowdog76Posted 2/3/2014 12:17:42 PM
pplschamp316 posted...
How many consoles generations do we have to go through for people to understand that launch window games will never live up to the full potential of the console?

Indeed.

Having said that, I recently rented and completed AC4. Look great. Played great. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I spent zero time thinking about frame rates or resolutions.

See, I dont care what the xbox can or cant do, independently or in comparison to the PS4. And thats not a reassurance attitude, nor is it me saying "graphics dont matter". of course they do. its just i recognise that gameplay and experiences matter more. its why indie games are so popular. its why minecraft is freakin huge. its why the ds dominates the psp / vita.

i didnt buy an xbox one to choke the chicken over the graphics its' games possess. i bought it to play, experience and enjoy new games. new games that are made possible by the improved hardware. thats it. EVERYTHING after that is a bonus.
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#28krystylaPosted 2/3/2014 12:20:34 PM
Broly4561 posted...
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
It doesn't matter what the game looks like as long as it's fun.

I've only ever seen TheBorderCollie of that majority, on the boards
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#29RyzekiPosted 2/3/2014 12:24:01 PM

This is a bad argument for the case at hand, because fun is entirely subjective compared to actual metrics.

Whether you prefer those extra metrics, is another topic to discuss. Never settle for less. If you don't mind the current state of affairs, then more power to you. Others have different expectations and needs.

That being said, consumers have little to complain about, for the Xbox One was not marketed nor does it say anywhere what you should expect your games to run at, and additionally the actual console is capable of 1080p/60fps even if devs end up sacrificing one or the other for extra eye candy.

If only the games were available to everyone and the customer could decide what level of hardware they want to run it from...
---
Core i7 4700MQ | | 16GB DDR3L || 128GB SSD + 1TB || GTX780M OC
#30krystylaPosted 2/3/2014 12:25:51 PM
Ryzeki posted...

If only the games were available to everyone and the customer could decide what level of hardware they want to run it from...

The PC would really be master race
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB