need a game to keep me busy till titanfall

#21TPZmikezPosted 2/4/2014 9:51:03 AM
Fistersaurus posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
That's a new low. The day I have to get on the internet and ask random people what games to play I just retire gaming. Because what the point if my brain can't make the decision for me?

God forbid someone ask for advice/recommendations

Does my post hurt your feeling are something more than likely you the only one always quote me. I never had the feeling to quote your post or even take it serious.

What?

It's funny how the brains works. When I first read it, my brain corrected the terrible grammar.

Then I read it again..
---
You down with O.P.P?
People that answered correctly: 45
#22Kovalchuk_Posted 2/4/2014 9:56:35 AM
Anyone named L96A1BOSS is obviously some failjack quickscoping tryhard #yoloswag kid.
---
3754-7115-0719
#23L96A1BOSSPosted 2/4/2014 10:01:34 AM
You can tell this board is a mess when the defense team have to bump a 2 days old topic going after 1 guy the big boss when I don't even creat topic here trolling people.
#24chaotix42Posted 2/4/2014 10:08:43 AM
L96A1BOSS posted...
You can tell this board is a mess when the defense team have to bump a 2 days old topic going after 1 guy the big boss when I don't even creat topic here trolling people.

Don't worry, guy. I get you. Everyone else will get you too one day. You're just ahead of your time. Keep fighting the good fight. Glad to see you're off "Warned" status too. (b' ')b
---
GT: Falchion Sensei
#25L96A1BOSSPosted 2/4/2014 10:30:04 AM
chaotix42 posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...

Don't worry, guy. I get you. Everyone else will get you too one day. You're just ahead of your time. Keep fighting the good fight. Glad to see you're off "Warned" status too. (b' ')b

I notice they was posting how I was on warned status I just lose my head 1 day and let the fanboys got to me but the mods are smarter than that they know my history I ain't got time to be here 24/7 fighting a delusional console war.
#26Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 2/4/2014 10:54:38 AM
L0Z posted...
Mspaul09 posted...
Ryse is fun but short, I'd wait for a large price drop. Haven't played Fonda, but have heard it's more trouble then it's worth. COD is always fun, but same old same old. If you haven't played black flag yet it's a blast.

Lol Jane Fonda Motorsport 5

More like Jane Fonda Motorboat 5. Who cares if she's old now? She still looks good.
---
I have to return some videotapes.