Titanfall Beta Won't Be Limited To Pre-Order Customers

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall Beta Won't Be Limited To Pre-Order Customers
1 year ago#1
by Matt Helgeson

According to Respawn Entertainment found Vince Zampella, the much-anticipated Titanfall beta is coming soon - and you won't have to pre-order the game to get access.

He's been teasing that more beta details will be coming soon, but we do know one piece of solid information: you won't have to pre-order the game to gain access to the beta.

When asked whether a pre-order will be required by a fan on Twitter, Zampella responded: "will not require a pre-order, but no more details than that yet..."

Let's hope we find out soon, the Titanfall beta is one of the most anticipated in years.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/02/03/titanfall-beta-won-39-t-be-limited-to-pre-order-customers.aspx
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
1 year ago#2
That's good then, I was planning to get it digitally.

Bring it ooooonnnn
1 year ago#3
Nights2K posted...
That's good then, I was planning to get it digitally.

Bring it ooooonnnn

Me too.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
1 year ago#4
I am sure we will find out that info today. There is a big Titanfall event going down. I know for sure some of the Optic clan and Major Nelson are there.
1 year ago#5
When I asked at gamestop the other day the guy said it would be open, no need for an origin account or preorder.

I'm so damn excited.
1 year ago#6
That's good even though I was planning on pre-ordering anyway. I'm getting my Xbox One this Friday, this beta is coming at a perfect time.
---
GT - The Grunge Guy
1 year ago#7
I just want my beta code soon.
---
PS4~XB1~PS3~XB360~PS2~PS1~PS Vita~Wii~Wii U~DS~3DS~Super NES~N64~PC
Not everyone that has a difference of opinion or that offers criticisms is a troll.
1 year ago#8
lunaticcore posted...
I am sure we will find out that info today. There is a big Titanfall event going down. I know for sure some of the Optic clan and Major Nelson are there.

That event is happening today? :D
---
GT: Falchion Sensei
1 year ago#9
chaotix42 posted...
lunaticcore posted...

That event is happening today? :D

Yea just twitter Titanfall event. It's happening in LA today.
1 year ago#10
Looks like there is possibly an embargo until FEB 12th for info from the event today. Also there is one in London Thursday.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall Beta Won't Be Limited To Pre-Order Customers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived