Titanfall Beta Won't Be Limited To Pre-Order Customers

#1Dev445Posted 2/3/2014 9:57:08 AM
by Matt Helgeson

According to Respawn Entertainment found Vince Zampella, the much-anticipated Titanfall beta is coming soon - and you won't have to pre-order the game to get access.

He's been teasing that more beta details will be coming soon, but we do know one piece of solid information: you won't have to pre-order the game to gain access to the beta.

When asked whether a pre-order will be required by a fan on Twitter, Zampella responded: "will not require a pre-order, but no more details than that yet..."

Let's hope we find out soon, the Titanfall beta is one of the most anticipated in years.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/02/03/titanfall-beta-won-39-t-be-limited-to-pre-order-customers.aspx
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#2Nights2KPosted 2/3/2014 10:00:12 AM
That's good then, I was planning to get it digitally.

Bring it ooooonnnn
#3Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2014 10:02:28 AM
Nights2K posted...
That's good then, I was planning to get it digitally.

Bring it ooooonnnn

Me too.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#4lunaticcorePosted 2/3/2014 10:02:34 AM
I am sure we will find out that info today. There is a big Titanfall event going down. I know for sure some of the Optic clan and Major Nelson are there.
#5-FryShakeWad-Posted 2/3/2014 10:02:46 AM
When I asked at gamestop the other day the guy said it would be open, no need for an origin account or preorder.

I'm so damn excited.
#6BigLongDownerPosted 2/3/2014 10:04:06 AM
That's good even though I was planning on pre-ordering anyway. I'm getting my Xbox One this Friday, this beta is coming at a perfect time.
---
GT - The Grunge Guy
#7ImThe8thWonderPosted 2/3/2014 10:04:36 AM
I just want my beta code soon.
---
PS4~XB1~PS3~XB360~PS2~PS1~PS Vita~Wii~Wii U~DS~3DS~Super NES~N64~PC
Not everyone that has a difference of opinion or that offers criticisms is a troll.
#8chaotix42Posted 2/3/2014 10:08:49 AM
lunaticcore posted...
I am sure we will find out that info today. There is a big Titanfall event going down. I know for sure some of the Optic clan and Major Nelson are there.

That event is happening today? :D
---
GT: Falchion Sensei
#9lunaticcorePosted 2/3/2014 10:10:26 AM
chaotix42 posted...
lunaticcore posted...

That event is happening today? :D

Yea just twitter Titanfall event. It's happening in LA today.
#10lunaticcorePosted 2/3/2014 10:12:24 AM
Looks like there is possibly an embargo until FEB 12th for info from the event today. Also there is one in London Thursday.