The Details on Xbox One Games With Gold: Phil Spencer reaffirms next-gen support

#21blitz_0623Posted 2/3/2014 11:05:59 AM
there is 1 troll on this thread and he got more than 5 people riled up. Keep feeding him people, great job
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#22kcypher2000Posted 2/3/2014 11:11:30 AM
FruitJuice617 posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...
benjimain posted...
BoomerHelll posted...
you mean how sony ripped off achievements

You mean how MS ripped them off a PS2 Naughty Dog game?

Party chat
Paying for online mp
Achievements/trophies

Also who could forget the move? The blatant ripoff of the Wii Remote except it looked like a sex toy.

Do your research, homie. Sony had Move-like tech before the Wii was even a thing.

Do your research homie because i got free games for subscribing to pc gaming mags before there was a playstation.

What matters is that i pay for live for solid online that doesnt crash all the time like psn. This is a plus while psn lost its only redeeming feature which was being free.

Games with gold is atleast something i own now and not leased even though the games dont interest me much since if i wanted them i would have alreay played them.
#23regsantotomasPosted 2/3/2014 11:15:45 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
Honestly, free games are nice and all, and I appreciate the gesture...

But I don't care really. I buy the games I want to play. I'm not some broke ass that has to wait for free games.

This pretty much applies to me. If I wanted to play it, I have already bought it. It's a nice extra at best for me.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#24chem1calburnPosted 2/3/2014 11:19:41 AM
It would be cool if they gave away remakes of Xbox games. Just updated graphics or whatever

I want Phantom Dust so bad. :/
---
X-Box Live GT: Poppa DR3W
#25TMOGPosted 2/3/2014 11:21:36 AM
You need to give them about five years so they can make sure they're giving away games people have completely forgotten about
---
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6870/tmog01.png
#26benjimainPosted 2/3/2014 11:22:37 AM
blitz_0623 posted...
there is 1 troll on this thread and he got more than 5 people riled up. Keep feeding him people, great job

I'm not trolling. It's not my fault my charismatic truth-bestowing has the masses eating out the palm of my hand!
---
PS4 ~ Best sales, power, multiplats, and to the gaming populace in IGN's polls, games, controller and online. Dominating EVERY category!
#27SaintSeiyaXPosted 2/3/2014 11:23:31 AM
The fact is that Sony came out with trophies AFTER M$ received a great reception for its achievements. Sony came out with the move AFTER Nintendo had a great reception for its Wii mote.

Sony has always ripped off its competitors. The N64 had dual analogs before Sony released the dual shock.

Sony ponies must have been born after 2000.
---
#1 N.Y. Sports Fan - X360: P 1 L L zZz ; PSN: ExodusIllusion - http://killakadafi.dvdaf.com/owned
#28FruitJuice617Posted 2/3/2014 11:24:49 AM
kcypher2000 posted...

I'm not sure what you're getting at. I never disputed anything you were just talking about.
---
The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse always gets the cheese. Think about it.
#29TBONE_OG(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2014 11:25:58 AM(edited)
SO...

Anyone have a guess on the first FREE game...?
---
Always O.G.
#30benjimainPosted 2/3/2014 11:26:47 AM
FruitJuice617 posted...
I'm not sure what you're getting at. I never disputed anything you were just talking about.

Don't mind Kcrypher. He's just utterly despondent after trolling the PS3 board all last gen, at how Sony was dead last, had problems with multiplats, etc, and now the tables have fully turned, as my sig illustrates.
---
PS4 ~ Best sales, power, multiplats, and to the gaming populace in IGN's polls, games, controller and online. Dominating EVERY category!