The Details on Xbox One Games With Gold: Phil Spencer reaffirms next-gen support

#31leelee3105Posted 2/3/2014 1:01:55 PM
benjimain posted...
When in doubt, rip off the winning rival.

welcome to the ignore list. you'll find all your friends there waiting on you troll
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#32Exodus_PrimePosted 2/3/2014 1:06:47 PM
leelee3105 posted...
benjimain posted...

welcome to the ignore list. you'll find all your friends there waiting on you troll

LOL man nobody (normal) likes this guy, I feel bad for him :-(
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#33Re7elaTioNPosted 2/3/2014 1:07:51 PM
Undertow 2
---
"At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought."
#34teeebzPosted 2/3/2014 1:15:43 PM(edited)
Exodus_Prime posted...
leelee3105 posted...
benjimain posted...

He reminds me of the kid who was picked on in gym class so he decides to hate all the jocks, or the guy who could never get the girl so he hates all the "players," or the one who wasn't good with grades so he tried to be the class clown and talk down about the "smart kids."

I can't see how this type of negative person has a wife, kids, job they love, etc. let alone any good friends (unless they get together to hate on things)

Enjoy your cats or reptiles! Unless you hate them too
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#35-FryShakeWad-Posted 2/3/2014 1:16:24 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
BoomerHelll posted...
benjimain posted...

you mean how sony ripped off achievements

Exactly.

Also having a paid membership with perks. How nice of Sony to start charging for online play now, right?

They need to charge people because they are almost bankrupt.
#36Sith JediPosted 2/3/2014 1:17:53 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
leelee3105 posted...
benjimain posted...

Don't feel bad for him, he acts like a douche-nozzle quite deliberately. Not sure why people still respond to him.

Also, almost every modern console feature was ripped off from Nintendo. Rumble, analog, motion controls, online services, Camera features, mobile console gaming, etc.

Before someone corrects me, I'm sure some of those features were around before Nintendo used them, but they were the first to bring them to mainstream consoles.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#37Exodus_PrimePosted 2/3/2014 1:18:33 PM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
BoomerHelll posted...
benjimain posted...

you mean how sony ripped off achievements

Exactly.

Also having a paid membership with perks. How nice of Sony to start charging for online play now, right?

They need to charge people because they are almost bankrupt.

This ^
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#38TrueGBPosted 2/3/2014 1:48:47 PM
Way too early for Games with Gold. We may see a token "buy gold, get these two indie games free" promotion that lasts for most of the year, but this generation is early enough for most devs to expect gamers to be limited to buying whatever games are available, so they have no reason to give away their stuff for free. That and a lot of the extra sales from Gold promotions comes from the sale of DLC. I doubt there is much in the way of DLC for X1 games yet.
---
Future Billionaire
#39-Oath-Posted 2/3/2014 1:59:58 PM
Lol.
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
#40benjimainPosted 2/3/2014 2:01:45 PM
teeebz posted...
I can't see how this type of negative person has a wife, kids, job they love, etc. let alone any good friends (unless they get together to hate on things)

Enjoy your cats or reptiles! Unless you hate them too

Have:

Girlfriend
Full time management position
No kids (yet)
Studying for career change
Etc

I look forward to more pseudo-intelligent diatribes that are flounderingly off the mark =)
---
PS4 ~ Best sales, power, multiplats, and to the gaming populace in IGN's polls, games, controller and online. Dominating EVERY category!