The Details on Xbox One Games With Gold: Phil Spencer reaffirms next-gen support

#51ILikesCheesePosted 2/3/2014 3:29:16 PM
SaintSeiyaX posted...
The fact is that Sony came out with trophies AFTER M$ received a great reception for its achievements. Sony came out with the move AFTER Nintendo had a great reception for its Wii mote.

Sony has always ripped off its competitors. The N64 had dual analogs before Sony released the dual shock.

Sony ponies must have been born after 2000.

Speaking of Nintendo, and this inane conversation of "who ripped off who", what have you got to say about Miis and Avatars ?

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#52TBONE_OG(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2014 3:30:20 PM
dj___roll posted...
@TBONE_OG

How does any of what you quoted reaffirm next gen support? Not saying it won't happen, but your topic title is just wrong.

If you've been paying attention, it was announced last year that GwG would be coming to X1.

Now Spencer is talking about "an answer" of WHEN it will be coming. That's some "reaffirming" right there.

By using just a bit of reading comprehension, you'll come to this conclusion.

And if the topic title has got you in a funk, take it up with the writer of the article. He wrote it. I'm just sharing the news.
---
Always O.G.
#53HENTAIDOJIPosted 2/3/2014 3:33:19 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
SaintSeiyaX posted...
The fact is that Sony came out with trophies AFTER M$ received a great reception for its achievements. Sony came out with the move AFTER Nintendo had a great reception for its Wii mote.

Sony has always ripped off its competitors. The N64 had dual analogs before Sony released the dual shock.

Sony ponies must have been born after 2000.

Speaking of Nintendo, and this inane conversation of "who ripped off who", what have you got to say about Miis and Avatars ?

:D

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/WeeMee

zup?
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#54dj___rollPosted 2/3/2014 3:56:57 PM
Quote:dj___roll posted...
@TBONE_OG

How does any of what you quoted reaffirm next gen support? Not saying it won't happen, but your topic title is just wrong.

If you've been paying attention, it was announced last year that GwG would be coming to X1.

Now Spencer is talking about "an answer" of WHEN it will be coming. That's some "reaffirming" right there.

By using just a bit of reading comprehension, you'll come to this conclusion.

And if the topic title has got you in a funk, take it up with the writer of the article. He wrote it. I'm just sharing the news.

@TBONE_OG

The answer could still be that it won't. Thanks for the passive aggressive response though. No where did I say the topic title or anything you typed has me a in a funk. Maybe you should heed your own advice.

It would be nice if it comes over. I hope it has better support/games than the current 360 iteration though.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.12
#55Mr_Big_BossPosted 2/3/2014 3:59:16 PM
stawg007 posted...

This sort of thing doesn't just benefit one users but it ensures Sony and other competition to make sure they're just as, if not more appealing than their rivals and causes them to possibly up their game

I agree, Sony was giving out 3 year old games before, now the games are less than a year old. Microsoft was giving out 5 year old games, now they're just 2 years old. Soon, Microsoft will throw more money out to get the less than a year old games too. Competition is awesome for us consumers, because we benefit the most from these free* games.
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
#56MRL3G3NDPosted 2/3/2014 4:08:08 PM
I swear if I hear another announcement claiming something is COMING SOON, I'm going to throw something

SOON is like scram you bother me kid...

they said they were fixing XBL problems...SOON
in the meantime we just sit here with a broken experience

The truth is they don't have anything they can take a hit on yet...PS4 folks get a brand new game (Outlast) a good one at that smh....

the garbage they are giving away for free on the 360 is embarrassing...
---
XBOX ONE BF4 CRAZY
http://youtu.be/wndCkss-AJA
#57OneformPosted 2/3/2014 4:11:48 PM
benjimain posted...
BoomerHelll posted...
you mean how sony ripped off achievements

You mean how MS ripped them off a PS2 Naughty Dog game?

What was this game that was similar to a naughty dog ps2 game?
---
The fine line between honour and vengeance will be crossed by one.
#58FourManSevenPosted 2/3/2014 4:20:46 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
FourManSeven posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
BoomerHelll posted...
benjimain posted...
When in doubt, rip off the winning rival.

you mean how sony ripped off achievements

Exactly.

Also having a paid membership with perks. How nice of Sony to start charging for online play now, right?

How nice is it to have paid subscription based applications locked behind the paywall called "Xbox Live Gold"?

Ah someone upset because you have to pay to play online with Sony now?

I'm not. I've been paying for XBL since 2004 -- when the only feature was -- play online for 50 bucks. Everything else has been an addition to paying Gold members.

Nope. I don't even have PS+.
#59FloydMoneyMayPosted 2/3/2014 4:57:15 PM
I would love for them to continue this on Xbox One. Free games are free games.
#60TBONE_OG(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2014 5:07:57 PM
FloydMoneyMay posted...
I would love for them to continue this on Xbox One. Free games are free games.

They are continuing this. GwG is happening on X1. We just don't know when. But as the article tries to explain... the announcement is coming soon.
---
Always O.G.