The Details on Xbox One Games With Gold: Phil Spencer reaffirms next-gen support

#61SythisTaruPosted 2/3/2014 5:09:46 PM
benjimain posted...
snowboard340 posted...
Yes, just like Kinect was copied from Sony because Sony had the amazing original Playstation Camera.

When in doubt, use sarcasm to discredit the truth, and hopefully people won't speak the truth you're trying to discredit.

MS did rip off the Eye Toy with their Kinect nonsense.

I love the depth sensor on that Eye Toy!
#62MajorPoopStormPosted 2/3/2014 5:31:11 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
"Titles downloaded via the promotion remain in that user's library permanently, and will not be deactivated if players unsubscribe from the Gold service."

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18hittm8j3qb4gif/original.gif
---
"You're talking to my PS4 console all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with your kinect."
Kazuo Hirai
#63Evel138Posted 2/3/2014 5:46:36 PM
benjimain posted...
When in doubt, rip off the winning rival.

I'd call it an even trade tbqh.

MS "ripped off" games w/paid subscription while SONY ripped off charging people to play online MP.

/shrug
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#64SonyPonyTonyPosted 2/3/2014 5:58:50 PM
Sony can't even rip off it's rivals correctly. And bending over your fanboy base and charging them for online play isn't my idea of "for the gamers"

/sonyfail
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#65teeebzPosted 2/3/2014 7:08:13 PM
benjimain posted...
teeebz posted...
I can't see how this type of negative person has a wife, kids, job they love, etc. let alone any good friends (unless they get together to hate on things)

Enjoy your cats or reptiles! Unless you hate them too

Have:

Girlfriend
Full time management position
No kids (yet)
Studying for career change
Etc

I look forward to more pseudo-intelligent diatribes that are flounderingly off the mark =)

Lol you would think with all this going on you'd have far more important things to do than troll an internet videogame message board.

Oh, and I still don't believe you. I'm guessing your a junior high school-high school teen. At least, I hope you are for your sake.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#66benjimainPosted 2/3/2014 7:10:53 PM
I post here strictly at work. I've for time for lots of things internet related.

And I would hope for your sake I'm not at high school. A high schooler being your intellectual superior wouldn't be the most stimulating thing for your ego.
---
PS4 ~ Best sales, power, multiplats, and to the gaming populace in IGN's polls, games, controller and online. Dominating EVERY category!
#67PilkoPumpPantPosted 2/3/2014 7:14:39 PM
Jiggy101011 posted...
The blatant ripoff of the Wii Remote except it looked like a sex toy.

...And the Wii remote & Nunchuks didn't?
#68teeebzPosted 2/3/2014 7:15:52 PM
Is this your new gimmick? Are you taking a break from your blatantly obvious and ignorant troll posts? You're an intellectual now huh? No more "Lolz at xboners," kind of topics?

It snowed pretty decently by me, maybe they closed schools for tomorrow.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#69Rainy_David1Posted 2/3/2014 7:19:08 PM
SaintSeiyaX posted...
The fact is that Sony came out with trophies AFTER M$ received a great reception for its achievements. Sony came out with the move AFTER Nintendo had a great reception for its Wii mote.

Sony has always ripped off its competitors. The N64 had dual analogs before Sony released the dual shock.

Sony ponies must have been born after 2000.

Somehow the N64 controller had dual analog stick before the PS1 controller, even though the N64 controller only had one analog stick. Keep making things up to make yourself feel better. At least Sony fans state facts when insulting Xbox.
#70ILikesCheesePosted 2/3/2014 7:21:46 PM
benjimain posted...
Have:

Girlfriend
Full time management position
No kids (yet)
Studying for career change
Etc

That tells me a lot about your management position.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?