The Details on Xbox One Games With Gold: Phil Spencer reaffirms next-gen support

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Details on Xbox One Games With Gold: Phil Spencer reaffirms next-gen support

User Info: 2ndAtomisk

2ndAtomisk
3 years ago#71
regsantotomas posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
Honestly, free games are nice and all, and I appreciate the gesture...

But I don't care really. I buy the games I want to play. I'm not some broke ass that has to wait for free games.

This pretty much applies to me. If I wanted to play it, I have already bought it. It's a nice extra at best for me.
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif

User Info: CRASS5000

CRASS5000
3 years ago#72
everyone complaining of "rip offs" and I bet over half own an apple product.

it really shouldn't matter though. if it's a good idea it should be implemented, regardless...
GT. CRASS RAT GT2. LBC iGoNegative
*Official Topic Killer*

User Info: lunaticcore

lunaticcore
3 years ago#73
All of these companies borrow and add features that get popular from competitors. That is how competition works. Adapt or die. If you think differently you are a just a blind fanboy and wrong.

User Info: TBONE_OG

TBONE_OG
3 years ago#74
lunaticcore posted...
All of these companies borrow and add features that get popular from competitors. That is how competition works. Adapt or die. If you think differently you are a just a blind fanboy and wrong.

Pretty much this while at the same time attempt to bring something new to the table.
Always O.G.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Details on Xbox One Games With Gold: Phil Spencer reaffirms next-gen support

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived