Queston please?

#1drdweebPosted 2/3/2014 1:45:47 PM
Thinking of getting Xbox One, but I hear the install times are really, really, really, etc.................... long.

What your thoughts on this? Thanks
#2bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 2/3/2014 1:58:35 PM
Digital takes forever, because you're downloading around 35 gigs plus updates for each game. The disc version is faster, but updates can be pretty big.

Digital = a day or two
Disc = 2 to 5 hours
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#3ill-thoughtsPosted 2/3/2014 2:03:54 PM
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
Digital = a day or two

omfg
#4I_VTEC_Power_IPosted 2/3/2014 2:06:59 PM
Both games I purchased at launch took under 30 minutes each to install including updates.

It seems to vary person to person. I've had no issues so far anyways.
---
Xbox Live : I VTEC Power I PSN : I_VTEC_Power_I
Bring back Honda F1
#5KID VIDPosted 2/3/2014 2:23:58 PM
I_VTEC_Power_I posted...
Both games I purchased at launch took under 30 minutes each to install including updates.

It seems to vary person to person. I've had no issues so far anyways.

That's because you have your Xbox One connected to your Honda Civic and the VTEC power helped it download faster.
Seriously, it probably depends on the internet connection. It only took me about 30-40 minutes to download Call of Duty: Ghost.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#6Laylow12Posted 2/3/2014 2:27:57 PM
The power of the cloud seems to be floundering here.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#7krystylaPosted 2/3/2014 2:29:47 PM
I just finished my latest quest, so time to quest on anyway...
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#8dementedlullabyPosted 2/3/2014 2:30:53 PM
ill-thoughts posted...
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
Digital = a day or two

omfg

This is dependent on your internet connection. A day or two is assuming horrible internet. Games are only going to keep getting bigger, if you have any interest in digital make sure you have a good internet connection. This goes for PC/PS4/XB1.
---
XBL/PSN/NNID/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#9ozranPosted 2/3/2014 2:40:24 PM
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
Digital takes forever, because you're downloading around 35 gigs plus updates for each game. The disc version is faster, but updates can be pretty big.

Digital = a day or two
Disc = 2 to 5 hours

Dude seriously, do not mislead the guy.

TC it all depends on your internet connection. yes it will take slightly longer digitally because not only does it download the game but it also downloads its updates
---
That does it! I have had it with these mother****ing trolls on this mother****ing board!!! -mercuryblade09