Tomb Raider DE sells over half as much on X1 than PS4.

#21KamiKazie44Posted 2/3/2014 4:33:19 PM
Does this surprise anyone? PS4 sold more? So wouldn't more games be sold on it? You would think anyways lol Trying to stir stuff up I'm guessing?

Plus what does it matter? A games a game.

Theres plenty of games to play on X1 and PS4 lol. I have 17... Thats a lot and I don't have them all soo lol.
#22Rainy_David1Posted 2/3/2014 4:55:46 PM
Only on this board could people be delusional enough to turn a game selling better on PS4 into a negative point against Sony.
#23Sith JediPosted 2/3/2014 5:05:02 PM
Now THIS is how to make a troll topic. Lazy trolls need to take note.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#24Kageblade23Posted 2/3/2014 5:17:39 PM
o___Okami posted...
Exciting news for Xbox fans everywhere!. Remember, it sold faster on the 360 when it was first released.

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/tomb_raider_definitive_edition/news/tomb_raider_definitive_edition_sells_over_twice_as_much_on_ps4_than_xbox_one.html

here's the sauce

did you even read the very article you posted? sells twice as much more on PS4 THAN XBOXONE
---
Mugiwara no Rufi - Cr3\/\/_|\/|@╪3: Kaleo.T.T.C.
Kaizoku Ou ni Ore wa Naru!
#25Kageblade23Posted 2/3/2014 5:20:24 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
How is this not bad for dev...ppl in this console war need to get over themselves...the dev made this multiplat so that it would sell more than if it was an exclusive...but the FPS debate killed interest in the game for xbox owners...it doesn't hurt xbox owners it hurts the dev.....

more like it would hurt xbox more than the devs because if people are buying the ps4 version over the xbox version the devs are still collecting on ps4 version because they are selling twice as much as the other console it makes up for the missing in sales from xbox... so really the only people who are getting hurt by this is microsoft.
---
Mugiwara no Rufi - Cr3\/\/_|\/|@╪3: Kaleo.T.T.C.
Kaizoku Ou ni Ore wa Naru!
#26ThePaleRiderpPosted 2/3/2014 5:26:02 PM
richboy900 posted...
Ironman06 posted...
Just goes to show you how desperate playstation owners are for a good game. They jump at the chance to purchase a game from last Gen.

Yea it's a pretty bland lineup.

To be fair neither of the systems really have any good games for it as of now. Even when Infamous and Titanfall come out their game libraries are still pretty scarce and passable at best to be honest.
---
Iwatacare vs Obamacare. I'll have to pull the plug.. Please Understand.
#27GevousPosted 2/3/2014 5:28:16 PM
ThePaleRiderp posted...
richboy900 posted...
Ironman06 posted...
Just goes to show you how desperate playstation owners are for a good game. They jump at the chance to purchase a game from last Gen.

To be fair neither of the systems really have any good games for it as of now. Even when Infamous and Titanfall come out their game libraries are still pretty scarce and passable at best to be honest.

This, someone finally understands. Congrats on saying that my ps4 doesn't have many games yet, this is true. However, I didn't buy the console as a temporary investment. Some people can't wrap their minds around this.
#28ThePaleRiderpPosted 2/3/2014 5:34:32 PM
Gevous posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...
richboy900 posted...
Ironman06 posted...

This, someone finally understands. Congrats on saying that my ps4 doesn't have many games yet, this is true. However, I didn't buy the console as a temporary investment. Some people can't wrap their minds around this.

I see where you're coming from and there's nothing wrong with that. If I could get a ps4 I would but the next $400 I make is going to go towards an apartment deposit. Priorities you know. But the idea that either of the two have this bam slammin bootylicious game library is stretching it.
---
Iwatacare vs Obamacare. I'll have to pull the plug.. Please Understand.
#29LionHeart48Posted 2/3/2014 5:55:41 PM
TC too dumb.
---
IX > VI > VII > IV > VIII > V > X > XII > I > III > II > 50 miles down filled with human waste then XIII
#30Laylow12Posted 2/3/2014 5:58:39 PM
Bye bye multiplats for XBOX ONE. The people that own both are clearly picking the better console over a camera and microphone array.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin