Tomb Raider DE sells over half as much on X1 than PS4.

#41CapnStankyPosted 2/3/2014 8:07:55 PM
Fanboys gonna fanboy
#42benjimainPosted 2/3/2014 8:11:04 PM
CapnStanky posted...
Fanboys gonna fanboy

Said the poster agonised over this.
---
PS4 ~ Best sales, power, multiplats, and to the gaming populace in IGN's polls, games, controller and online. Dominating EVERY category!
#43garcia_jxPosted 2/3/2014 8:13:26 PM
giosclone posted...
It'll be free for ps+ members in 5 months any ways .

*anyway
#44garcia_jxPosted 2/3/2014 8:15:01 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
How is this not bad for dev...ppl in this console war need to get over themselves...the dev made this multiplat so that it would sell more than if it was an exclusive...but the FPS debate killed interest in the game for xbox owners...it doesn't hurt xbox owners it hurts the dev.....

As an Xbox owner, it doesn't hurt me, because I have a ps4 as well.
#45Fou LuPosted 2/3/2014 8:15:48 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
How is this not bad for dev...ppl in this console war need to get over themselves...the dev made this multiplat so that it would sell more than if it was an exclusive...but the FPS debate killed interest in the game for xbox owners...it doesn't hurt xbox owners it hurts the dev.....

No, it being the exact same game people played on the PS3, PC, and Xbox360 killed this game. Your average person doesn't give a single care about FPS, they just see it's the same exact game, that it's $60, while the 360/PC/PS3 are way cheaper.
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#46Lawboy2Posted 2/3/2014 8:17:26 PM
Fou Lu posted...
Lawboy2 posted...

No, it being the exact same game people played on the PS3, PC, and Xbox360 killed this game. Your average person doesn't give a single care about FPS, they just see it's the same exact game, that it's $60, while the 360/PC/PS3 are way cheaper.

I'm saying...when a game goes multiplat it's not to only sell to one system...they want it to be an overall success....not selling on the xbox one is money loss to the dev...
#47rpglover13Posted 2/3/2014 8:20:26 PM
ThePaleRiderp posted...
Gevous posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...
richboy900 posted...
Ironman06 posted...
Just goes to show you how desperate playstation owners are for a good game. They jump at the chance to purchase a game from last Gen.

Yea it's a pretty bland lineup.

To be fair neither of the systems really have any good games for it as of now. Even when Infamous and Titanfall come out their game libraries are still pretty scarce and passable at best to be honest.

This, someone finally understands. Congrats on saying that my ps4 doesn't have many games yet, this is true. However, I didn't buy the console as a temporary investment. Some people can't wrap their minds around this.

I see where you're coming from and there's nothing wrong with that. If I could get a ps4 I would but the next $400 I make is going to go towards an apartment deposit. Priorities you know. But the idea that either of the two have this bam slammin bootylicious game library is stretching it.

Two! There's two reasonable people in the same topic?! This never happens. If I count myself this makes three! Sarcasm aside, there is no reason to buy a new console at launch pretty much ever. Unless you don't have a console currently or the console has BC in it then you can just stick with what you have now.(What I'm doing)
#48HeaziePosted 2/3/2014 9:05:43 PM
Is anyone else concerned that this is a UK web site?
---
XBL: Zombie Heazie <()-------()> Pokemon White Friend Code: 4856 5776 2374
http://www.youtube.com/user/Heazie
#49aszsithPosted 2/3/2014 11:49:21 PM
I know I wasn't one of the 31% that did pick it up. I bought it last year for $60. Tomb Raider is an amazing game. But just because Lara got some Pantene and some lipstick doesn't warrant buying it a second time at full price.

Admittedly, it does say something that a game that was released 11 months ago is the #1 title for the PS4. I'm not hating on the system and look forward to when more games are released so I can justify buying one in addition to the XBOne I already own, but if a last gen game can be the #1 title 2 months in on a console with an attach rate of 2.4, then there is a severe lack of enthusiasm for available software by the install base.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#50N3xtG3nGam3rPosted 2/4/2014 5:04:20 AM
aszsith posted...
I know I wasn't one of the 31% that did pick it up. I bought it last year for $60. Tomb Raider is an amazing game. But just because Lara got some Pantene and some lipstick doesn't warrant buying it a second time at full price.

Admittedly, it does say something that a game that was released 11 months ago is the #1 title for the PS4. I'm not hating on the system and look forward to when more games are released so I can justify buying one in addition to the XBOne I already own, but if a last gen game can be the #1 title 2 months in on a console with an attach rate of 2.4, then there is a severe lack of enthusiasm for available software by the install base.

Ditto.
---
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 2100 | 8GB Dual-Channel DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia GTX 770 4GB GDDr5