So TitanFall XB1, huh..pretty interested in this. How accurate is this rumor?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So TitanFall XB1, huh..pretty interested in this. How accurate is this rumor?
1 year ago#1
its the only thing holding me back buying an xb1 right now. Already have titanfall reserved but a lm edition xb1 sounds very tempting
(message deleted)
1 year ago#3
I guess we'll find out soon. If you already waited until now you might as well wait another month just to be sure. Honestly if they were making a Titanfall X1 I'd think they'd have announced it by now but maybe not.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
1 year ago#4
thats what i keep thinking, doesnt make sense to wait to announce it any longer, Alot of people will jump on that bundle
1 year ago#5
You'd think that since they have an LE controller they might release an LE console. However I think it's too early in the console's life to be releasing a third edition already (Day One, and the regular vanilla edition already out)
1 year ago#6
TrickyPony posted...
You'd think that since they have an LE controller they might release an LE console. However I think it's too early in the console's life to be releasing a third edition already (Day One, and the regular vanilla edition already out)

I wasn't aware that the Day One edition and vanilla consoles were different? I have Day One btw. I thought it was just an achievement and the branded controller.
---
Xbox Live GT 360/One: Jaydeekay86
1 year ago#7
PominAus posted...
TrickyPony posted...

I wasn't aware that the Day One edition and vanilla consoles were different? I have Day One btw. I thought it was just an achievement and the branded controller.

Yup. You don't have to have different specs to be different editions. The rumored Titanfall Ed I would assume would just have a paintjob on the console as well as the controller and nothing more other than a packaged game included. Maybe an extra pad
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So TitanFall XB1, huh..pretty interested in this. How accurate is this rumor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived