So TitanFall XB1, huh..pretty interested in this. How accurate is this rumor?

#1AzeiryousPosted 2/3/2014 2:30:30 PM
its the only thing holding me back buying an xb1 right now. Already have titanfall reserved but a lm edition xb1 sounds very tempting
#2ElPolloDiablo87Posted 2/3/2014 2:31:44 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3ElPolloDiablo87Posted 2/3/2014 2:33:15 PM
I guess we'll find out soon. If you already waited until now you might as well wait another month just to be sure. Honestly if they were making a Titanfall X1 I'd think they'd have announced it by now but maybe not.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#4Azeiryous(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2014 2:35:28 PM
thats what i keep thinking, doesnt make sense to wait to announce it any longer, Alot of people will jump on that bundle
#5TrickyPonyPosted 2/3/2014 2:38:59 PM
You'd think that since they have an LE controller they might release an LE console. However I think it's too early in the console's life to be releasing a third edition already (Day One, and the regular vanilla edition already out)
#6PominAusPosted 2/3/2014 4:00:39 PM
TrickyPony posted...
You'd think that since they have an LE controller they might release an LE console. However I think it's too early in the console's life to be releasing a third edition already (Day One, and the regular vanilla edition already out)

I wasn't aware that the Day One edition and vanilla consoles were different? I have Day One btw. I thought it was just an achievement and the branded controller.
---
Xbox Live GT 360/One: Jaydeekay86
#7TrickyPonyPosted 2/3/2014 4:11:52 PM
PominAus posted...
TrickyPony posted...

I wasn't aware that the Day One edition and vanilla consoles were different? I have Day One btw. I thought it was just an achievement and the branded controller.

Yup. You don't have to have different specs to be different editions. The rumored Titanfall Ed I would assume would just have a paintjob on the console as well as the controller and nothing more other than a packaged game included. Maybe an extra pad