when does the xbox one store update

#1shads3055Posted 2/3/2014 3:02:35 PM
like when is the forza 5 cars coming and whever else might be new. I also wish u could pre order games on the store like titianfall and stuff. that would be cool
#2FonixWerksPosted 2/3/2014 5:15:33 PM(edited)
About preordering, I see what you're saying, but preordering digital content is kind of pointless. Unless they could configure auto install on midnight or something it would serve no purpose other than maybe you spending money while you have it. It's not like the digital content will sell out (what used to be the main reason for preordering; I don't think a game had sold out for years now, I can always find a copy of whatever I want on release day at BB or Target).

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
#3Foxx3kPosted 2/3/2014 5:22:57 PM
FonixWerks posted...
About preordering, I see what you're saying, but preordering digital content is kind of pointless. Unless they could configure auto install on midnight or something it would serve no purpose other than maybe you spending money while you have it. It's not like the digital content will sell out (what used to be the main reason for preordering; I don't think a game had sold out for years now, I can always find a copy of whatever I want on release day at BB or Target).

Supposedly preloading is coming to the Xbox One at some point.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#4CRASS5000Posted 2/3/2014 5:25:27 PM
FonixWerks posted...

thatisthepoint
---
GT. CRASS RAT GT2. LBC iGoNegative
*Official Topic Killer*
#5shads3055(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2014 10:42:44 AM
cool.