As a ps4 owner I can honestly say

#1Blizz87Posted 2/3/2014 6:18:40 PM
Xbox One has the better games right now. Don't get me wrong Ps4 is awesome and the multiplats do look better on the system, but games like DR3, KI, Ryse, Forza, and Titianfall all look great. The ps4 just had infamous but that game doesn't look like it will last me that long.

I am kinda bored with my ps4 and thinking about selling it and buying a X1 again since a lot of my buds once again jumped ship to X1. Ps4's killer games won't be out for a few more years so....... I am really considering it. And I was a Xbox one rep recently and get a discount.
#2yutterhPosted 2/3/2014 6:20:34 PM
Only game I want is titanfall. Haven't played a deadrising since the first one, killer instinct is not a console seller, ryse is basically god of war without kratos and the awesomeness, and I don't care for driving games anymore since they don't offer splitscreen.
---
Ker blam
Yolo
#3Dr WhoopassPosted 2/3/2014 6:22:18 PM
Yeah, it's the exclusives that I use to convince myself I made the right choice whenever I see multiplats are better on PS4 :)

COD Ghosts has some freamerate issues on the new maps, does PS4 have this issue? It's annoying >_<
---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N
#4Dr WhoopassPosted 2/3/2014 6:24:02 PM
yutterh posted...
ryse is basically god of war without kratos

LOL You couldn't be more wrong
---
#5PulpPosted 2/3/2014 6:34:25 PM
Hmmm...

Blizz87

Posted 12/10/2013 5:29:59 AM

So I had a X1 returned it Sunday for a ps4, but now kinda want my X1 back. Since they are sold out at most best but stores it looks like am screwed. Unless I sell my ps4 on craigslist or trade with some dude who is selling an X1. So stupid I am... Listening to trolls on the Internet, never again.

---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#6Dr WhoopassPosted 2/3/2014 6:38:39 PM
He said he already had X1. What's the problem? Poor blizz is just very indecisive :P
---
#7PilkoPumpPantPosted 2/3/2014 6:39:06 PM
Ryse is great as a "my first X1 game". The graphics are the best you'll see on the console for now, the story isn't half bad if a little short and the cut scenes are cool as heck. Its a nice casual game. You could probably finish by the time Dead Rising takes to do one of it's updates, which is a nice distraction.
#8Dr WhoopassPosted 2/3/2014 6:40:34 PM
Blizz87 posted...
I am kinda bored with my ps4 and thinking about selling it and buying a X1 again since a lot of my buds once again jumped ship to X1.

Since PS4 is lacking decent exclusives at the moment I can see why. I'm still hopping from Ryse to DR3 to Forza daily, with COD and Tomb Raider mixed in.
---
#9Dr WhoopassPosted 2/3/2014 6:42:00 PM
PilkoPumpPant posted...
Ryse is great as a "my first X1 game". The graphics are the best you'll see on the console for now, the story isn't half bad if a little short and the cut scenes are cool as heck. Its a nice casual game. You could probably finish by the time Dead Rising takes to do one of it's updates, which is a nice distraction.

You're forgetting Gladiator mode, which gives you near infinite replay value. If you have a friend to play it co-op, it's very addictive. If you don't, Solo gets boring fast (only 4 maps vs 12 or more)
---
#10PulpPosted 2/3/2014 6:44:53 PM
Dr Whoopass posted...
He said he already had X1. What's the problem? Poor blizz is just very indecisive :P

Well on December 30th he also wrote this:

Blizz87

Posted 12/30/2013 7:07:39 AM

I live in Virginia and my local Best Buy stores have gotten two shipments of Ps4 systems in December one on the 8th and one on the 22nd. And they got about 50 systems each time. But I was unlucky both times. It seems that the pattern has been every other week they get some in. I am looking to get one and was hoping they might get some in this week or weekend sometime.

I have a BB credit card so picking up a system from that would be ideal as I am kinda on a budget after all the Christmas shopping and what not. So my question is, for any potential Best Buy employees here, do you think I have a shot of getting a ps4 this week or weekend?

Sorry. Things don't match up. Sound like an attention ***** to me.
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.