As a ps4 owner I can honestly say

#11imjustdatnicePosted 2/3/2014 5:46:06 PM
Why not get both??
---
Now Playing: Tales of Xillia, Pokemon X, Battlefield 4 (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (Xbox One)
GT:VernalTomcat76 PSN:PhillyAces
#12PilkoPumpPantPosted 2/3/2014 5:50:16 PM
Dr Whoopass posted...

You're forgetting Gladiator mode, which gives you near infinite replay value. If you have a friend to play it co-op, it's very addictive. If you don't, Solo gets boring fast (only 4 maps vs 12 or more)

Well yeah but i thought the selling point was that the arena changes were gonna be randomized somehow... On discovering this wasn't true and they're really just scripted maps, it got boring for me to play them over and over quite quickly.
#13MrImpatient35Posted 2/3/2014 6:47:14 PM
This reminds me of my main argument against PS4 since last year. All of the killer games wont be coming out for a few months after release, so why would anyone want it right now? Infamous Second Son looks good, but I doubt that game will last very long. This is why people claim that PS4 has no games. It obviously does, but nothing people really want.
---
Can Titanfall hurry up and get in my life already?!!!
#142ndAtomiskPosted 2/3/2014 6:51:32 PM
As an Xbox One owner, I am looking forward to what games will come out on PS4 in the future. Lily Bergamo already has my interest (because Grasshopper Manufacture), and once I found out The Order wasn't a first person shooter, it caught my interest.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
#15CapnStankyPosted 2/3/2014 7:09:08 PM
I bought the PS4 at launch. 2 months of crap exclusives and just Resogun to play made me get an Xbox One. Now I never touch the PS4 anymore. XB1 is just better at this point. Better online, better games, better controller.
#16riddlebox13Posted 2/3/2014 7:30:21 PM
Blizz87 posted...
Xbox One has the better games right now. Don't get me wrong Ps4 is awesome and the multiplats do look better on the system, but games like DR3, KI, Ryse, Forza, and Titianfall all look great. The ps4 just had infamous but that game doesn't look like it will last me that long.

I am kinda bored with my ps4 and thinking about selling it and buying a X1 again since a lot of my buds once again jumped ship to X1. Ps4's killer games won't be out for a few more years so....... I am really considering it. And I was a Xbox one rep recently and get a discount.

I own both and I'm on the opposite of this. No game on PS4 is nearly as bad as Ryse or KI ( KI is bad because of how the F2P crap they have going on. I don't respect it whatsoever) With thta also said Titanfall < Infamous all the way for me as well because of the Titanfall rumors coming out right now and honestly it just doesn't look that great to me. With everything coming out this year how ill it be a couple of years for the good games? Infamous, Deep Down, Everybody's Gone to Rapture, Driveclub, The Order 1886, Daylight, and The Wtiness are all looking great. That isn't me saying that Xbox One doesn't have great games coming out this year I'm just saying if you sell one to get the other it is a mistake because BOTH have great games and both have great games coming out this year.
#17riddlebox13Posted 2/3/2014 7:31:51 PM
Dr Whoopass posted...
yutterh posted...
ryse is basically god of war without kratos

LOL You couldn't be more wrong

It's like God of War without Kratos.... the gameplay mechanics.... the difficulty, and the brutality. Ryse has brutality, but you see it over and over again. In God of War you see progression in weapons, moves, and boss fight brutalities. Ryse is easily one of the worst games I've seen for $60.
#18Mindwipe77Posted 2/3/2014 7:32:13 PM
TC you're horrible at trolling
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#19Mindwipe77Posted 2/3/2014 7:33:22 PM
CapnStanky posted...
I bought the PS4 at launch. 2 months of crap exclusives and just Resogun to play made me get an Xbox One. Now I never touch the PS4 anymore. XB1 is just better at this point. Better online, better games, better controller.

highly subjective, and how do you figure x1 has better online than ps4?
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#20riddlebox13Posted 2/3/2014 7:48:36 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
CapnStanky posted...

highly subjective, and how do you figure x1 has better online than ps4?

I see what you are saying for him, but I'm going to disagree regardless and sya the PS4 without a doubt has the better controller. I'm at the point to where this is a fact for me really. I'm not sure if it is just my two controller, but for my Xbox One on the back one of the panels is loose on both of my controllers. One I got with my Xbox One and the other I bought with the Charger. Both have the problem and it makes it feel cheap. Also I feel the need to mention the fact that the PS4 controller is much more next-gen than the One's