As a ps4 owner I can honestly say

#31kennyynnooPosted 2/4/2014 7:10:43 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
I'm just sticking with my 780 TI SLI computer until until both systems get games

I have no idea what is.

6x the power of both systems combined

Why bother buying a console? I'm not into the pc world, barely enough console time.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#32Juzten76Posted 2/4/2014 7:12:15 AM
yutterh posted...
Only game I want is titanfall. Haven't played a deadrising since the first one, killer instinct is not a console seller, ryse is basically god of war without kratos and the awesomeness, and I don't care for driving games anymore since they don't offer splitscreen.

Ryse is nothing like God of War in any way. I wish it was.
#33Juzten76Posted 2/4/2014 7:17:11 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#34wake_me_420Posted 2/4/2014 7:20:29 AM
XB1 has a better selection of exclusives at the moment. PS4 has better multiplatform versions..but lets not kid ourselves, it is all relative.Both systems have a scarce selection of games at the moment.
---
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA
#35sadiq2010Posted 2/4/2014 7:34:05 AM
Blizz87

then why the hell did you buy the ps4 from the beggining, if you know it has no games?

also xbox one games are boring and lame to hell.
#36Jiggy101011Posted 2/4/2014 7:34:25 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
I'm just sticking with my 780 TI SLI computer until until both systems get games

I have no idea what is.

What games do you play on that mammoth that takes full advantage of its power?
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#37garcia_jxPosted 2/4/2014 8:12:33 AM
This gen, the ps4 is going to my main gaming console, simply for the multiplatform games. The only reason I own the Xbox is for Halo and Titanfall. I couldn't care less for the ps4 exclusives, however. Well,maybe, except for Last of Us and Uncharted.
#38RybalPosted 2/4/2014 8:47:24 AM
Look - if you're going to keep switching between the two, you may as well bite the bullet and get both now, rather than losing money every time you trade one in.

Depending on whether you like the games and other features, BOTH consoles are worth getting. Personally, I'm not a zombie fan and none of the other exclusives that the X1 has coming currently excite me (with the possible exception of Quantum Break). However, I've seen a ton of people that just LOVE DR3 and other games on the X1. So, while it may not interest me (at this time), that's no reason to say that you shouldn't get it.
---
To all trolls (and those that are tired of the trolling) - http://goo.gl/YVX7op
PSN: Rybal_81
#39Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/4/2014 11:53:34 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

I have no idea what is.

What games do you play on that mammoth that takes full advantage of its power?

BF4 mostly but its really for the 2560x1440 144hz G sync displays coming out in the next month or so, and for the other person. I plan to get the consoles for exclusives that are not on PC. Right now, both consoles don't really have enough games to justify a purchase unless you don't have anything to play and you're into video games.
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#40Rome218Posted 2/4/2014 12:08:56 PM
The majority of people who bash Ryse have most likely never played. There are some that do that just do not like it.

It is my favorite game this gen so far, and I think it will always be a classic to me. There is no game that gives you the sense of being in a sword and board movie. There are so many executions, and to see them all you need to get high combos and switch gods around in single player, or player multi where I see even more. I played God of War 1, 2, and Ascension. I think it's past it's prime. Ryse feels like a murder simulator.

I can see how some people may not like it. It does cater to people who may not be good, but becoming a master is satisfying. My friend came over Sunday and I watched him play, he mostly plays gears of war or final fantasy. Well, watching him play made the game look terrible so I told him I'd play the next level. I took control, did perfect hits, blocked every attack, dodged everything, and was getting executions like a pro and racked up a huge combo. After he watched me play he said "Wow, this game is violent!" And he asked me to play some more of it, then we eventually played Halo 4 split screen.(I'm not a huge Halo fan, and neither is him, but to it's credit.. it is a game anyone can pick up and play if they played any Halo game, split screen.)

Ryse will be one of my favorites just for it's brutal combat for a long time. I can watch a movie like Troy or, heck even Ironclan on netflix has great sword combat, but this is the closest I've seen to that being brought into a game. Nothing else is even CLOSE. You can't judge the game by a youtube video or with an already closed mind.
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill