Might be selling my PS4 for one of these. Is it a justified purchase you guys?

#11Ironman06Posted 2/3/2014 6:33:26 PM
I can't speak for the the PS4, all I can say is that I love my Xbox One. You can't go wrong with it. People that bash the system have clearly never used it.
#12MrImpatient35Posted 2/3/2014 6:36:30 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
You want to pay more for a weaker machine with the same lack of games?

Lol, yeah, you're a genius bro.

Same lack of games? lmao ok. There's gonna be two seemingly good X1 games soon. MGS and Titanfall. If Titanfall is as good as CoD4 was to me, then that will keep me occupied until Watch Dogs (Q2 2014).
---
Can Titanfall hurry up and get in my life already?!!!
#13AceAndJunpeiPosted 2/3/2014 6:41:02 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

Same lack of games? lmao ok. There's gonna be two seemingly good X1 games soon. MGS and Titanfall. If Titanfall is as good as CoD4 was to me, then that will keep me occupied until Watch Dogs (Q2 2014).

And PS4 will have a superior version of Metal Gear and InFamous Second Son. What's your point? They both lack games.

Now get off my lawn.
---
Now Playing: Beyond: Dead Space 3 (PS3), Sonic LW (WiiU), SM3DW (WiiU), Pikmin 3 (WiiU), MGS2 qHD(Vita) SC: Blacklist, Killer is Dead (360)
#14RyuuHou25Posted 2/3/2014 6:47:33 PM
If you're unhappy with it and like the look of the games on X1 better, than I'd say it's completely justified. No point in keeping a console that you're unhappy with, right?
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#15billsfanno1Posted 2/3/2014 7:16:13 PM
TC, when you see all the PS4 fanboys who have nothing to do other than troll a thread like this. I think it makes it pretty clear that PS4 just doesn't have the games right now and isn't any fun. X1 is still a launch console as well, but MS did a nice job securing a great launch lineup and filling the pipeline for year 1.
#16Bryant187Posted 2/3/2014 7:24:47 PM
Tehshankers1234 posted...
I really haven't been happy with my PS4. No friends to play it with and the controller is so weird. I am really sad I didn't wait to get an Xbox One and I have been REALLY wanting to play Killer Instinct. So, is the Xbox One worth selling my Ps4?

See I picked up a ps4 out of impatience. The plan was i get x1 since I enjoyed xbox exclusives more than sonys for the most part. My wife was to get the ps4 just because it showed having more indies at the start. Well anyways I grabbed it so we didn't fight over playing games on it, but once my son was born in december she started play less and less. And since I was annoyed with myself for not having an x1. I decided to trade mine in for an x1, and I have injoyed it a lot. But at the same time we still have a ps4, and when it comes down to it. Its nice to own all 3 so you don't miss any great exclusives. But out of Knack, KZ SF, DR3, KI, Resogun, Contrast Ill have to say I enjoyed DR3 most followed by Resogun. But hey its your system and your money you do what you like. If you do switch to x1 feel free to add me. But like I said you can get good games on all 3.
---
GT - Rizriel
#17AenishaPosted 2/3/2014 7:27:18 PM
Ironman06 posted...
I can't speak for the the PS4, all I can say is that I love my Xbox One. You can't go wrong with it. People that bash the system have clearly never used it.

I own both the PS4 and the Xbox One and clearly the Xbox One is just a space taker at this moment in time. Just sitting there collecting dust.
---
You just got beaten.. by a GIRL!
Animal Crossing: New Leaf FC - 0388-0226-2125
#18fulskiPosted 2/3/2014 7:34:18 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

Gonna occupy you for a whole month!? Woah that's a doozy
---
PSN - FatherFulski
#19Mindwipe77Posted 2/3/2014 7:35:53 PM
just another troll topic trying to bash ps4 in favor of x1 YAWN, come up with something new fanboys
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#20darkness1018Posted 2/3/2014 7:44:43 PM
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Not at all

^This. I bought an XB1 on Nov 22nd by the 25th I got rid of it. I just now ordered a PS4 & am waiting for it to arrive this week.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3 & PS Vita) 3DS XL FC 0490-6058-6459 NNID: Nightwing2918
Systems I own: PS2, PS3, PSP, PSV, Original Xbox, 3DS XL, WiiU